Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the most sensible thing to do the moment you experience shortness of breath ?

wrassla

It happened to me while I was on test prop/ tren ace cycle. My bro nearly called an ambulance. do we need to have aspirin or inhaler beside our bed all the time? I must admit I love tren but I've got to know how to deal with the sides especially at night when you want to have a good night sleep so that you can go to work fresh the next day. any info would be much appreciated...thanks again to all the bros on this board :)

Re: whats the most sensible thing to do the moment you experience shortness of breath

you might want to consider lowering your dose and also before bed doing breathing exercises

i don't know what is going on here but sounds like you have an existing problem such as asthma or allergies and the tren is making it worse. its a stupid suggestion but how often do you vacuum your bedroom? clean your sheets? are you using dye free washing detergent? do you sleep with animals? need to do more research on allergies

Re: whats the most sensible thing to do the moment you experience shortness of breath

you might want to consider lowering your dose and also before bed doing breathing exercises
i don't know what is going on here but sounds like you have an existing problem such as asthma or allergies and the tren is making it worse. its a stupid suggestion but how often do you vacuum your bedroom?
clean your sheets? are you using dye free washing detergent? do you sleep with animals? need to do more research on allergies

my apology guys for not having been able to respond on time, been busy with work lately

Hi steve, when i lowered my dose, everything returns to normal. like you said before, 100mg/EOD of Tren Ace for my stats is too much.
I never had asthma or any type of allergies. Who says stupid question :) stupid question or not it is a whole heap better compare to not having any response at all from anyone on this board or from someone as experienced as you are. To answer your question, Yes I do my clean my sheets almost everyday if not every single day even if weight training, wrestling and work eats up most of my day. And, I do not sleep with animals

When are you getting the shortness of breath? During or right after activity or us it at rest? If it is happening at rest, you probably have something medically going on
Hi Rick, i started getting shortness of breath 8-10 hours after pinning 100mg/EOD of Tren Ace. Ive been athlete all my life so pretty much that rules out any medical condition i might have

Going back to my original question, I was just wondering would taking an aspirin fix my breathing issues from Tren Ace? I just want to have something handy. Obviously, i wouldnt want to be running around at work with an oxygen hanging around my neck :)

Thanks again for a solid response and you guys have a good day!

Top Bottom