Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the longest you should cycle?

Speralta1981

im doing a 15 week cycle of tren e 200mg and test beld 350mg weekly and thinking of bumping up to 300mg of tren e for the last five weeks or going another five weeks for a total of 20 weeks at same dose....tbh havent had many side affects and if i do get any there super mild... maybe just lucky or maybe dose is low...ive seem significant results but just wanted some feed back ....

I would say that 24 weeks is the absolute maximum limit. 18 weeks are a rather safe time-frame - after this it will be quite hard to get recovered, and the further you go, the harder it will get.

So to answer your question, you can run the 20 weeks, but make sure to be using the right ancillaries all along, and prep a very comprehensive PCT (such as the perfect PCT protocol - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/). The fact that you did not experience any side effects so far either means that you are lucky, or that they are yet to come )

As you ask and as the guys replied these are, in their opinions, the max. I've argued recently for thinking that the results might actually be more from two shorter cycles than one longer one.

My knowledge of the specifics on how gear works lacks somewhat as to what point gains from gear reach their top. For me any cycle MUST produce it's intended results. Now that you've asked how long a cycle might be can I ask what you'd like to get from such a long cycle? Just because you can go longer doesn't mean you have to. Question the reasoning at all points. For and against.

I find recovery really starts to become an issue once you start running cycles longer ten 16 weeks.

I think 10-16 week cycles are optimal. Get in, grow, run a PCT, run a SARMS bridge and then do another cycle.

Like this -

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Run your cycle. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle. [/FONT]

I wouldn't extend it out. I would stick to your plan and just increase your tren dose from day 1 to 300mg. I doubt you will want to stay on tren for the full 15 weeks though. There becomes a time where you get annoyed with the sides and enough is enough.

Top Bottom