Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What's the difference between a bodybuilding and bulking diet?

For six months now I've been following a careful ratio of a 40/30/30 mass building diet. I've made great gains and kept my body fat to a minimum.

I HATE counting. It's time consuming. So would it be alright if I just ate the most protein and carbs I could stuff in my gut at every meal -still NO junk food-. Is that what the BB diet is all about?


Cheers,
-Yohan
 
RussianRocket said:
For six months now I've been following a careful ratio of a 40/30/30 mass building diet. I've made great gains and kept my body fat to a minimum.

I HATE counting. It's time consuming. So would it be alright if I just ate the most protein and carbs I could stuff in my gut at every meal -still NO junk food-. Is that what the BB diet is all about?


Cheers,
-Yohan

works for some people, but you'll most likely gain a good amount of fat too.
 
JKurz1 said:
Why? Please explain...........

I's assuming he is meaning that with no calorie control, it is likely that a person would end up eating too many calories....therefore, gaining weight.

That said, I don't count calories, but I also have meals planned out. I know what works for me, and can eyeball food portion sizes. I don't have to weigh/measure foods anymore, I can just "see" if it is enough or too much. I have a limited number of food items I eat per day, and know what meal to eat when. This is what happens after years or "playing" with your diet....lol
 
I's assuming he is meaning that with no calorie control, it is likely that a person would end up eating too many calories....therefore, gaining weight.
precisely. Like I said, it might work for some. A diet like that would never work for me though.
 
Top Bottom