Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the better fat burner, ephedrine hcl or norephedrine hcl?

biggun

i'm trying to decide whether to use a product like adipo or make my own ephedrine hcl, caffeine, asprin, yohimbe hcl blend. they are the same except for the ephedrine vs. norephedrine. side effects aside what's better for fat burning.

HamsterHider said:
noerphedrine, easier to come off of and not as many side effects a little more expensive though

Norephedrine is not thermogenic in humans. The reason ephedrine produces side effects is because it works via norepinephrine -- this is a beta 2 agonist, thus causes thermogenesis (think Clenbuterol) -- also some shakiness and stimulation. It also binds to the beta 1 receptor -- more stimulation, increased heart rate, increases blood pressue. It also binds to the alpha 1 receptor -- appetite suppression.

Norephedrine is an alpha 1 agonist -- appetite supression. It does have some other, more indirect, effects on fat burning, but it is not thermogenic in humans. It is a good addition to an EC stack, not a suitable replacement.

Now don't flame me too bad....keep in mind I just finished chemistry a few weeks ago (got an A too!) but doesn't HCl stand for hydrochloric acid. Hydrochloric acid is very dangerous if it comes in contact with other strong acids (hence the acids in the stomach) so wouldn't it be dumb to ingest it leaving it to come in contact with your stomach acids?

LeanTeen said:
Now don't flame me too bad....keep in mind I just finished chemistry a few weeks ago (got an A too!) but doesn't HCl stand for hydrochloric acid. Hydrochloric acid is very dangerous if it comes in contact with other strong acids (hence the acids in the stomach) so wouldn't it be dumb to ingest it leaving it to come in contact with your stomach acids?

In this case it stand for "hydrochloride" -- which is what you get when you mix ephedrine base with hydrochloric acid. The combination is a salt -- it is not dangerous.

HCL is hydrocloric acid
HCi is Hydrogen chloride which is used chiefly in the manufacture of electric dry-cell batteries, in soldering fluxes, in textile printing, and in making other compounds. It is also used in certain medical treatments. It occurs in nature in volcanic regions.

peace.
:fro:

Vegetarians Suck.

Top Bottom