Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the best way to cook Chicken Breasts?!?

Barbecue and Forman Grill are great.
Try cubing the breast into small peices with onion ,green peppers and your favorite spices.
Add a little water to a frying pan it only takes about 10 minutes.
It not only tastes great but it is quick, easy and low in fat.

If you bake it in the oven it will stay juicy.I put it in a shallow glass (pyrex) baking dish.first lightly coat the bottom of the dish with canola oil,lay the chicken breast in and coat top with your fav. bbq sauce(otherwise it has no taste at all).Cook breast tenders about 20 min @ 375 or boneless breast about 30 min.:p

chalk up another vote for the Lean Mean George Forman Grilling Machine!!! :D

...best return on investment of time for the best flavor and juiciness!

I am not sure if you can find this in your area, but try "LYSANDER's" all natural rub for chicken. It is AWESOME!! :p :p :p

Just rub it on the chicken and toss it on the grill.

Last edited:
I just lay out a large sheet pan and spray it w/ the non stick stuff, lay out the chicken, and then sprinkle some cracked pepper on it. Then I toss it in the oven at 350 deg F and let it cook.

The foreman is OK, but I buy bulk...40lbs every 4 weeks. I cook off 10 lbs at a time and keep it in the fridge. It really is nice to have it on hand through out the week. Even with the LARGE version of the foreman, it took at least 3.5 hours to cook off 10lbs.

Buy the way, I live in a Fraternity House and have access to whole sale chicken ($1.60 per lbs) and large ovens. Hehehe lucky me.

I take two breasts and cut them up on the cutting into decent sized cubes, salt and pepper them. Then I spray some non-stick cooking spray on to a pan. Start to fry the chicken on medium heat. For flavor I have just about every marinade,seasoning, and salad dressing out there. Try using something to that effect, something cheap would be to add some Italian Dressing near the end of cooking or something even better would be to add Teriaki sauce. When its done you have very tender and juicy pieces of chicken with excellent flavor. Remember to cut the chicken up into cubes or it wont come out as tender.

In a slow-cooker. Sure, it takes all day, but you'll never eat better chicken than that. Throw a whole chicken, 1/2 cup of water, and some veggies in the cooker on low in the morning, and 10 hours later (just in time for dinner), you got the tenderest, juciest chicken you could imagine. It literally falls off the bones.

Best tasting way to cook it IMO is outside on the grill. But I have actually cooked it in the microwave and had it turn out really well. The way to make it taste good is seaon really well then completely cover the cooking dish with waxed paper. That keeps it from drying out. Cooks really fast too.

big4life said:
I am not sure if you can find this in your area, but try "LYSANDER's" all natural rub for chicken. It is AWESOME!! :p :p :p

Just rub it on the chicken and toss it on the grill.

Lynsader's rubs are excellent! I like the ones for steaks too.

Top Bottom