Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the best steroid?

Irmbedicevo

I'm looking for some information about steroids and need to know what would be the best for my body type. I'm 5'11 , 170 lbs. I'm looking for the best steroid that would help start my mass building. I'm looking for the best steroids , injection or pills , either or.

I'm looking for a personal trainer or someone that knows about bodybuilding and steroids .

I've been a lazy ass during high.school but ive worked out for a year then I stopped and haven't worked out in 7 months lol sounds bad ..

Go with m23 and what he said get you some food, LOTS of it and go to MRSupps.com and get the n2bulk and put the weight on with that, if you've been off for 7 months and don't have your diet down you don't need to even touch juice.

If that picture is recent then you just need to do as I said and go natural, IMO no steroid is better than your own test you are producing right now.

Dude you're lean as hell.
Eat a small calorie surplus, get on a proper training program, bust your ass every session and in a year you be close to 200 n still lean.

Basic supps will do just fine- creatine, fish oil, whey, multi/joint complex, maybe soemthing preworkout.

Being able to say you took 7 months off means you aren't fully dedicated either (not to be mean, just stating fact)

it takes years of hard work to build muscle. you cannot take off for 7 months then decide you want to start steroids and magically gain muscle. they aren't magic pills.

you belong in the weightlifting and diet sections, not the AAS board

I agree with all. Plus at your age having not touched a weight in 7 months, you have the potential to grow as fast as someone my age or older would on juice. Take advantage of your age man and get a good pre workout.

Top Bottom