Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the best movement for outer tris

For a LOW volume guy you are doing a HIGH volume of thread discussion... We must be carefull for this triceps issue not to some Menzer - Arnold flamewar:D

MrMuscle, are you saying that without kick backs no one will have 'the horse-shoe' look?

Don't be silly, of course not.

Any movement that stimulates the triceps to grow will eventually give the 'horse-shoe' look. It's the shape of the muscle! All your job is, is to make it bigger. Once it is bigger and you are cut, then the horse-shoe look will come through no matter what.

Goahead, I haven't posted here in a long while and i see from some of the threads that a lot of people clearly don't want to grow by looking at their routines.

I figured I'd give Cackerot a hand :)

I superset skullcrushers with one-arm cable pushdowns... I think tris are my favorite muscle to work... they burn very nicely :)

why do you go for the burn? all it is, is lactic acid build up.

I'll tell ya what's better than 'the burn' : reducing reps and going damn heavy. Stimulate some growth y'know...

try benching with your arms slightly wider then shoulderlength, grab the bb with your palms facing in. this amy feel awkward at first, but it will work.

jesus..i just said kickbacks is a good choice if exercise..i didnt say that it was the only exercise...

In my opinion, Kickbacks are pretty crap as an exercise. You can't really go as heavy on them like an exercise like skulls or close grip bench so you're cheating yourself of growth in one sense.

yeah but if your triceps workout consist(sp?) of 3 exercises..and 2 of em are heavy, Skull crushers and pressdowns for instance..one isolation movment wont hurt

Top Bottom