Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats Going On with Stone Cold

jwill3:16

Is he really hurt again or is it B.S. i heard rummers that his neck is screwed up and i know Angle is gone for minimal 1 Year cause of His 96" neck break didnt heal right and he messed it up again.

It's not confirmed on stone cold to corect my self but on Raw he was fired last night cause of a neck injury... and Angle might be forever cause of how bad his neck is.

jwill3:16 said:
It's not confirmed on stone cold to corect my self but on Raw he was fired last night cause of a neck injury... and Angle might be forever cause of how bad his neck is.

I think if austin was really "fired" they wouldn't air it on TV. When he was fired in the past they didn't go out and say he was fired. When they fired Scott Hall, they didn't announce it. When they fired Chronic for sucking ass, once again, they didn't announce it on TV. Maybe austin is really hurt. Which sucks because he's one of my favorites.

I believe he is indeed hurt - his posture indicates a neck injury of some sort

The Nature Boy said:

I think if austin was really "fired" they wouldn't air it on TV. When he was fired in the past they didn't go out and say he was fired. When they fired Scott Hall, they didn't announce it. When they fired Chronic for sucking ass, once again, they didn't announce it on TV. Maybe austin is really hurt. Which sucks because he's one of my favorites.

Agreed. The never fire someone publicly for a real injury.

I think they are just moving him to Smackdown to avoid him and Goldberg being on the same show. He will be around in some capacity even though his neck is bothering him again.

The Nature Boy said:

The old rule is: if it's on TV (with extremely rare exceptions), it's a work. Shoots are very few and far between.

supposedly the deal is to send austin to smackdown. The reason for "firing" him was to get him out of the feud with rock, so goldberg can feud with rock.

Top Bottom