Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What's going on today thread

ill do what I can,but keep in mind Im not going there to fuck her,I am at a point in my life where a relationship matters and if sex happens it will,otherwise Im cool waiting if shes worth it
 
i was on multiple lakes for most of the weekend...drank fri, sat, sun...smoked a lot of weed, way over my daily allotment. also got laid
 
hi gambino
 
shit how come gambino isn't plat anymore?

oh well, bombs away
 
morning lady v,how you doing today?


p.s yay work today,after I eat Im off on my wonderful rush hour like commute
 
Still trying to find a pool liner. It's like an oversized rubber for water. Why the hell are they so expensive. I'm not gonna pay alot for this liner.
 
Don't really feel like going to the office today.....
 
im going horseback riding today
 
Top Bottom