that's cool man, this thread is all about TODAY only.. tomorrow it won't be needed.perkele said:I will close this tomorrow.
perkele said:I will close this tomorrow.
join the party man, its lonely in herePICK3 said:Why? Lestat was having a very intelligent conversation with himself.![]()
what's an ashton?dunk said:wish i was playing golf and puffin on an Ashton right about now.
at leastmusclemuscle said:i think lestat needs to post in this thread 20 more times
why you givin me the heks dude?sawastea said:Total posts: 26
Lestat 22
PICK3 1
perkele 1
musclemuscle 1
dunk 1
![]()
Lestat said:what's an ashton?
Ahh cool, I smoked a montecristo on sunday night, cuban. Was pretty good.dunk said:cigar. nice and soft.
i went 4 wheelin this weekend up at my country house in the woods.
got lost but it was fun venturing thru the brush tryin to find my way thru on a quad. was tough and my arms are feelin it.
took a broken tree limp to the ribs. ripped my shirt and scraped me up pretty bad. good times.
Lestat said:Ahh cool, I smoked a montecristo on sunday night, cuban. Was pretty good.
I have quadded before, I used to 4 wheel with my ford F150 in high school.. 1986... real bruiser.. had 33" tires on it.. had to keep a shovel and plywood in the back for all the times I got stuck.. I'd be spending hours in the middle of the night digging myself out sometimes.
Shit one time i got chain link fence wrapped around the drive train, all I had was one pair of needle nosed pliars.. that was an all night affair.
Glad to hear you are ok about taking the tree to the ribs.
So you have a country house? Is it yours or your families? Your parents got some scrilla or what?
nice, you gonna work for the company later or what?dunk said:the 'rents place. my pops got some shcarole if thats what your asking.
owns a Ready Mix company.
what do you do for work?musclemuscle said:i am at work
awesome man, how do you like it? Car salesman get a bad rap but I think some of them are extremely talented with sales.. I'm a shitty salesman.. some people can sell anything anywhere.musclemuscle said:I am a car salesman
a lot of times when I rub one out I don't feel like having sex for the rest of the dayjrc04444 said:im seriously thnking about masturbating soon...dont know if i can wait for my girl to get home from work...or do i do it and then do her later also....
Lestat said:nice, you gonna work for the company later or what?
get laid this weekend?
just check out some porn and stuff buit don't blow your load, save it for later.jrc04444 said:thats what im worried about.....sex will be so much better later if i wait..but im home and bored as shit....i did just buy tigerwoods for PS2 ....hmmmm
Lestat said:just check out some porn and stuff buit don't blow your load, save it for later.
souds like a good weekend.dunk said:i used to work with him.
the hours were horrible. would have to be up at 4am and work till 7pm sometimes. it was shitty work too. He has a partner so it kinda sucks. I hated life while i was working there. The money was cool but i was miserable.
Im not into concrete i guess.
no country pussy for me. did go to a topless bar up there which was a joke. walk in. all quiet. 2 girls sitting down. one gets up. walks over to the jukebox. puts a dollar in and starts dancing on the bar. lol
i finished my drink and got the fuck out right quick.
i go up there to relax though. cleaned the carburators on the quad and dirtbike. did some oil changes on them as well. changed the airfilters etc...
oh built an outdoor fireplace/bbq pit out of stones i gathered. came out real nice and cooked up some tasty grub as well.
downing that corona wont make you any more hungry, skip the booze and eat some lean protein man.. maybe hit the gym too.jrc04444 said:yea...i have a case of corona and some ps2 i can play....that should keep me good for a bit...dont know when im gonna get hungry today..its almost 2 and nothing yet...guess cause ive been sitting on my ass all day so far...
Lestat said:souds like a good weekend.
not that you asked but
friday i went to dinner with friends.. benihana
saturday i was at the beach, great day, played football on the beach
sunday went out to eat at a cool place.. smoked the cigars
monday.. bbq with friends then went to the san diego fair.. also walked down to the beach for a little bit.
Lestat said:awesome man, how do you like it? Car salesman get a bad rap but I think some of them are extremely talented with sales.. I'm a shitty salesman.. some people can sell anything anywhere.
What good cars do you have at your lot now? do you have a web site?
most of the stuff was with the girl, she doesn't like the beach so she wasn't with me the 2nd time.. she hates getting sandy.dunk said:im not a huge fan of the beach. maybe thats b/c the beaches here are nasty. mucky water. and i hate sand.
your a beach bum. all this with the wifey?
love Benihana. went there for the first time a few weeks ago with a few ladies from work.
what hot cars do you have on the lot right nowmusclemuscle said:no web page
it's not very diffucult
most cars sell themselves
if u treat people with respect and listen to them they tend to like you more and therefore want to purchase a car from u![]()
Lestat said:most of the stuff was with the girl, she doesn't like the beach so she wasn't with me the 2nd time.. she hates getting sandy.
the beaches here in the summer are awesome man, lots to look at if you know what I'm saying.. plus you can drink there... lots of sun...
benihana is cool but let me suggest you only go there once a year or even once every two years... it gets old, food isn't bad though but you pay for the show there
that sucks, usually they are pretty good about the porition (e.g counting the shrimp).dunk said:i was a little dissappointed at my cook not giving me the same portions of meat and seafood as everyone else but loaded me up on the rice. i felt like saying give the se fatties all the rice they want. hook this nigga up with chicken and shrimp.
and my saki plum wine mixer was a bit pricey.
Lestat said:good to see ya luciasbrown.
I ran 4 miles during lunch today.. talk about gettin er done!!!
Lestat said:good to see ya luciasbrown.
I ran 4 miles during lunch today.. talk about gettin er done!!!
lemme check, I got blown up over the weekend with PMsDieselGunz said:Work gym later here for 16 hours
bored...bored....bored
how u doin lestat u get my PMs?
yeah got it.DieselGunz said:Work gym later here for 16 hours
bored...bored....bored
how u doin lestat u get my PMs?
aww Im sorry, how can we cheer you up?Frisky said:i'm tired and hungry and bitchy
i wishFrisky said:make it Saturday![]()
yeah man, its all fun and gamez. thanks for the concern.DieselGunz said:OK just checkin Stat
Good to see ya back with no ill effects
good to hear it man. Got a good pump?anthrax said:Just back from an awsome WO (and full of hotties too)
that's true, be sure to rescheduleTheOak01 said:ya it kinda sucks,but family is always first,so its good to know her priorities are straight
get some pics too for us to enjoyTheOak01 said:wont pass that chance up
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














