Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What's going on today thread

then tonight I'm going to a birthday dinner for a friend, problem is, its at a deep dish pizza place
 
My training partner is gonna be in italy for 2 weeks so I'm left on my own to workout, which is fine, but I usually lift heavy and need a spotter
 
I have a rafting trip july 30th that i want to be lean and mean for, im at about 10% bf now @ 190-195lbs.. would like to get to 7% BF..

is this possible in 3 weeks?
 
I went to the san Diego fair last night and ate like shit :( had alcohol 4 days in a row this weekend too
 
I need to cut out all bullshit from the diet for the next 3 weeks.
 
I'm surprised my main nigga wootoom hasn't showed up in this piece yet
 
perkele said:
I will close this tomorrow.
that's cool man, this thread is all about TODAY only.. tomorrow it won't be needed.
 
perk why'd you close the top 25 thread and how come we can't haev another for TWO years!! Soklu might have gotten a clue by then.
 
yesterday I got coffee and the Coffee bean and they fucked up and made me a vanilla latte instead of a mocha so they let me keep the first one and I ended up with two large coffee drinks.. I was amped
 
PICK3 said:
Why? Lestat was having a very intelligent conversation with himself. ;)
join the party man, its lonely in here
 
i got mod bombed yesterday, that was fun. Mr DB has a pic if anyone wants to see
 
thanks for showing up dunk, we need more good bros on this thread
 
i had a fun weekend but I lost my henway
 
did I ever tell you all that I love you? I do, really. (except for a couple)
 
I wanna hear more about what is going on today for other people... also, how was your weekend and what did you do...

I shoulda taken pics at the beach on saturday.. sorry to let the board down.
 
perk, bran, gambino, dunk, swole, musclemuscle in da house though
 
sawastea said:
Total posts: 26
Lestat 22
PICK3 1
perkele 1
musclemuscle 1
dunk 1


:heks:
why you givin me the heks dude?
 
sawastea is a good bro, I don't care what any one else says about him
 
ive got a yellow stick it note on my desk with some important EF memebrs written down on it
 
im bored, lets all play a game or something
 
what's up with deterass lately? you gonna go back to plat soon bro?
 
DJ_UFO hasn't been around much this summer, we need some more of him in here.
 
juicedmohawk is one of the funniest dude on here, good bro too.
 
Lestat said:
what's an ashton?

cigar. nice and soft.

i went 4 wheelin this weekend up at my country house in the woods.

got lost but it was fun venturing thru the brush tryin to find my way thru on a quad. was tough and my arms are feelin it.

took a broken tree limp to the ribs. ripped my shirt and scraped me up pretty bad. good times.
 
that was good reading
 
dunk said:
cigar. nice and soft.

i went 4 wheelin this weekend up at my country house in the woods.

got lost but it was fun venturing thru the brush tryin to find my way thru on a quad. was tough and my arms are feelin it.

took a broken tree limp to the ribs. ripped my shirt and scraped me up pretty bad. good times.
Ahh cool, I smoked a montecristo on sunday night, cuban. Was pretty good.

I have quadded before, I used to 4 wheel with my ford F150 in high school.. 1986... real bruiser.. had 33" tires on it.. had to keep a shovel and plywood in the back for all the times I got stuck.. I'd be spending hours in the middle of the night digging myself out sometimes.

Shit one time i got chain link fence wrapped around the drive train, all I had was one pair of needle nosed pliars.. that was an all night affair.

Glad to hear you are ok about taking the tree to the ribs.

So you have a country house? Is it yours or your families? Your parents got some scrilla or what?
 
dude musclemuscle, no smilies posts, we gotta keep it real up in here, keep the conversation flowing ya know?
 
dude knock that shit off man!

just tell us about your weekend.. tell us what you are up to today.
 
Lestat said:
Ahh cool, I smoked a montecristo on sunday night, cuban. Was pretty good.

I have quadded before, I used to 4 wheel with my ford F150 in high school.. 1986... real bruiser.. had 33" tires on it.. had to keep a shovel and plywood in the back for all the times I got stuck.. I'd be spending hours in the middle of the night digging myself out sometimes.

Shit one time i got chain link fence wrapped around the drive train, all I had was one pair of needle nosed pliars.. that was an all night affair.

Glad to hear you are ok about taking the tree to the ribs.

So you have a country house? Is it yours or your families? Your parents got some scrilla or what?

the 'rents place. my pops got some shcarole if thats what your asking.

owns a Ready Mix company.
 
dunk said:
the 'rents place. my pops got some shcarole if thats what your asking.

owns a Ready Mix company.
nice, you gonna work for the company later or what?

get laid this weekend?
 
I was gonna try to take a quick nap during lunch, but I think instead I'll go for a little run.
 
musclemuscle said:
I am a car salesman
awesome man, how do you like it? Car salesman get a bad rap but I think some of them are extremely talented with sales.. I'm a shitty salesman.. some people can sell anything anywhere.

What good cars do you have at your lot now? do you have a web site?
 
im seriously thnking about masturbating soon...dont know if i can wait for my girl to get home from work...or do i do it and then do her later also....
 
jrc04444 said:
im seriously thnking about masturbating soon...dont know if i can wait for my girl to get home from work...or do i do it and then do her later also....
a lot of times when I rub one out I don't feel like having sex for the rest of the day :(
 
thats what im worried about.....sex will be so much better later if i wait..but im home and bored as shit....i did just buy tigerwoods for PS2 ....hmmmm
 
Lestat said:
nice, you gonna work for the company later or what?

get laid this weekend?

i used to work with him.

the hours were horrible. would have to be up at 4am and work till 7pm sometimes. it was shitty work too. He has a partner so it kinda sucks. I hated life while i was working there. The money was cool but i was miserable.

Im not into concrete i guess.

no country pussy for me. did go to a topless bar up there which was a joke. walk in. all quiet. 2 girls sitting down. one gets up. walks over to the jukebox. puts a dollar in and starts dancing on the bar. lol

i finished my drink and got the fuck out right quick.

i go up there to relax though. cleaned the carburators on the quad and dirtbike. did some oil changes on them as well. changed the airfilters etc...

oh built an outdoor fireplace/bbq pit out of stones i gathered. came out real nice and cooked up some tasty grub as well.
 
jrc04444 said:
thats what im worried about.....sex will be so much better later if i wait..but im home and bored as shit....i did just buy tigerwoods for PS2 ....hmmmm
just check out some porn and stuff buit don't blow your load, save it for later.
 
Lestat said:
just check out some porn and stuff buit don't blow your load, save it for later.

yea...i have a case of corona and some ps2 i can play....that should keep me good for a bit...dont know when im gonna get hungry today..its almost 2 and nothing yet...guess cause ive been sitting on my ass all day so far...
 
dunk said:
i used to work with him.

the hours were horrible. would have to be up at 4am and work till 7pm sometimes. it was shitty work too. He has a partner so it kinda sucks. I hated life while i was working there. The money was cool but i was miserable.

Im not into concrete i guess.

no country pussy for me. did go to a topless bar up there which was a joke. walk in. all quiet. 2 girls sitting down. one gets up. walks over to the jukebox. puts a dollar in and starts dancing on the bar. lol

i finished my drink and got the fuck out right quick.

i go up there to relax though. cleaned the carburators on the quad and dirtbike. did some oil changes on them as well. changed the airfilters etc...

oh built an outdoor fireplace/bbq pit out of stones i gathered. came out real nice and cooked up some tasty grub as well.
souds like a good weekend.

not that you asked but

friday i went to dinner with friends.. benihana
saturday i was at the beach, great day, played football on the beach
sunday went out to eat at a cool place.. smoked the cigars
monday.. bbq with friends then went to the san diego fair.. also walked down to the beach for a little bit.
 
jrc04444 said:
yea...i have a case of corona and some ps2 i can play....that should keep me good for a bit...dont know when im gonna get hungry today..its almost 2 and nothing yet...guess cause ive been sitting on my ass all day so far...
downing that corona wont make you any more hungry, skip the booze and eat some lean protein man.. maybe hit the gym too.
 
Lestat said:
souds like a good weekend.

not that you asked but

friday i went to dinner with friends.. benihana
saturday i was at the beach, great day, played football on the beach
sunday went out to eat at a cool place.. smoked the cigars
monday.. bbq with friends then went to the san diego fair.. also walked down to the beach for a little bit.

im not a huge fan of the beach. maybe thats b/c the beaches here are nasty. mucky water. and i hate sand.

your a beach bum. all this with the wifey?

love Benihana. went there for the first time a few weeks ago with a few ladies from work.
 
Lestat said:
awesome man, how do you like it? Car salesman get a bad rap but I think some of them are extremely talented with sales.. I'm a shitty salesman.. some people can sell anything anywhere.

What good cars do you have at your lot now? do you have a web site?

no web page

it's not very diffucult

most cars sell themselves

if u treat people with respect and listen to them they tend to like you more and therefore want to purchase a car from u :)
 
dunk said:
im not a huge fan of the beach. maybe thats b/c the beaches here are nasty. mucky water. and i hate sand.

your a beach bum. all this with the wifey?

love Benihana. went there for the first time a few weeks ago with a few ladies from work.
most of the stuff was with the girl, she doesn't like the beach so she wasn't with me the 2nd time.. she hates getting sandy.

the beaches here in the summer are awesome man, lots to look at if you know what I'm saying.. plus you can drink there... lots of sun...

benihana is cool but let me suggest you only go there once a year or even once every two years... it gets old, food isn't bad though but you pay for the show there
 
musclemuscle said:
no web page

it's not very diffucult

most cars sell themselves

if u treat people with respect and listen to them they tend to like you more and therefore want to purchase a car from u :)
what hot cars do you have on the lot right now
 
Lestat said:
most of the stuff was with the girl, she doesn't like the beach so she wasn't with me the 2nd time.. she hates getting sandy.

the beaches here in the summer are awesome man, lots to look at if you know what I'm saying.. plus you can drink there... lots of sun...

benihana is cool but let me suggest you only go there once a year or even once every two years... it gets old, food isn't bad though but you pay for the show there

i was a little dissappointed at my cook not giving me the same portions of meat and seafood as everyone else but loaded me up on the rice. i felt like saying give the se fatties all the rice they want. hook this nigga up with chicken and shrimp.

and my saki plum wine mixer was a bit pricey.
 
dunk said:
i was a little dissappointed at my cook not giving me the same portions of meat and seafood as everyone else but loaded me up on the rice. i felt like saying give the se fatties all the rice they want. hook this nigga up with chicken and shrimp.

and my saki plum wine mixer was a bit pricey.
that sucks, usually they are pretty good about the porition (e.g counting the shrimp).

Never wear any expensive shit there, whatever shirt you wear comes out smelling like grease no matter what.

house sake there is usually just fine... sometimes I go premium though.

I love their spicy tuna roll.. i'm big on seafood though, for an entree i ordered the Ahi as well... 2nd favorite is Rocky's choice (chicken and beef) the filet there though is MUCH better then the nY
 
i wonder how many miles ill get in during lunch.. at least 2.. probably no more then 4.
 
we need some more good bros up in here, jrc04444 is definitely one of them
 
Hey man, Im here, my schedule was light and I dont have set hours, just who is scheduled b/c thats how I bill and so I decided to come home and study my ass off and relax. I had to take a test to lower my liability insurance by 10%, thats why I cut out early, just took it and got 50% so I freaking failed it and lost a continuing medical education credit at the same time. So Im going to chill out and study and try to focus on what I need to know. I have about a hundred pages to type out Im thinking lol and I cant get to it, a whole bag of full of documents to put into order and my own words.
 
good to see ya luciasbrown.

I ran 4 miles during lunch today.. talk about gettin er done!!!
 
Lestat said:
good to see ya luciasbrown.

I ran 4 miles during lunch today.. talk about gettin er done!!!

Sweet, running is boss!! Way to go. I love that feeling when you are running long distances and it trains you for those that you are running and its so effortless that it feels like your feet arent even touching the ground. That you arent doing anything, just watching the scenery pass by your mind's eye. Man I feel like running right now
 
DieselGunz said:
Work gym later here for 16 hours

bored...bored....bored

how u doin lestat u get my PMs?
lemme check, I got blown up over the weekend with PMs
 
DieselGunz said:
Work gym later here for 16 hours

bored...bored....bored

how u doin lestat u get my PMs?
yeah got it.

not sure if that bomh is diffusable or not, don't sweat it though bro, with the amount of bombs I've dropped in my day I can stand to be blacked out here and there.
 
i'm tired and hungry and bitchy
 
Lestat said:
aww Im sorry, how can we cheer you up?

make it Saturday ;)
 
DieselGunz said:
OK just checkin Stat


Good to see ya back with no ill effects
yeah man, its all fun and gamez. thanks for the concern.
 
Just back from an awsome WO (and full of hotties too)
 
worked today,it was easy,the rest of the week should be aswell,cant wait till the weekend even though my date got cancelled due to her grandma getting sick
 
sorry to hear about the date getting cancelled man :(
 
TheOak01 said:
ya it kinda sucks,but family is always first,so its good to know her priorities are straight
that's true, be sure to reschedule
 
Top Bottom