Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

whats going on here???????

I just ate three huge fucking hot pepper... yowza.
 
buffer1 said:
lol,you unlucky peep :worried:


mmmmmm they were very good.. not sure what kinda pepper it was though, it was the ones FG sent me. :p
 
Dang, that IS a cute avatar. Did you ever tell us who it it, Jack?
 
I did two funerals today
I tell ya,at that first funeral there was all kind of new avatar material
shit this family had good genes
the mom's looked good
and my god the grandaughters
I could fuck my way through their entire family tree up until the lady I buried
that would be my stopping point
 
4everhung said:
I did two funerals today
I tell ya,at that first funeral there was all kind of new avatar material
shit this family had good genes
the mom's looked good
and my god the grandaughters
I could fuck my way through their entire family tree up until the lady I buried
that would be my stopping point


I have never thought of a funeral in that way...I always considered them family reunions
 
FEISTY11975 said:
I have never thought of a funeral in that way...I always considered them family reunions
they are
that's quasi my point
4 times a week I see family trees
 
Top Bottom