Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats better creatine or protein and a couple ?'s

MoFo630

which of them is better to achieve muscle mass and make your more stronger... well i work out here and there in the past year but i have been working out the past 3 weeks trying to build my chest and arms im 20 5'10" weigh 160... also its really hard for me to bench, i bench 125 a couple times how can i work at benching more? i really dont know alot about working out with protein or creatine if i get one of them what would i do with them like would i drink it b4 my workout or after or b4 and after? also i have been doing some research on these products that caught my eye what do you guys think about them, which would be a good one to get for making bigger muscles and gettig stronger? or if u have any in mind

promax by sportpharma

just whey by sportpharma

pure whey protein stack by champion nutrition

actisyn by sportpharma

muscle milk by cytosport

n-large by prolab

first off all you need to wait on the supplements till you get your workout and eating on the right path. Your going to need to figure out your calorie and protein requirements if you want to gain muscle. Next you need to get your workout back on plan. I see your working primarily on beach muscles. Where are the squats and deadlifts? Doing heavy compound movements like those will help propel your body to new found growth.
Remember wasn't built overnight and neither will your body if you think you can overhaul your body in a month. My advice to you, keep reading, researching and trying new things in the weightroom before you start taking supplements. start taking supplements once you hit a growth plateau. Hit T-mag.com for good info with no b.s.

Beach muscles???? Dude, I love that!!!!:beer:

Bump to enrage. Forget about supps for now. Get in the gym and start on a good hi-protein diet. That's where you're real gains will come. You want to have big strong muscles? Eat right and lift. Simple as that.

If you must take something, take a good multivitamin and add a protein shake into your daily diet, but forget about creatine and glutamine for now. Do the basics first.

I think I'd agree with Gymtime on this one... Eat a lot...

I've been comparing with my best friend. He has done several kilos of crea and lots of ephedrine since we started working out. He is naturally bigger than me, but we actually lift the same weights. He must have spent several hundred dollars, while I just ate a lot of whey protein and the right kind of food (homemade meals in general and in particular meat :p , chicken etc...). We are about the same size now.

they are right....don't waste your money.people don't understand that nutrition has a bigger part to your success than you think.you need the caloriesand like he said the big basic moves.figure out your daily calories and go from there.no miracle ina bottle......

If you want to try something, go with the 10lbs tub of N-Large by prolab. It is good way to pack on extra calories which will help you gain size. I would recoomend using four scoops per day broken up into two 2 scoop serving. Along with this I would add 1 scoop of whey protein such as Optimum 100% Whey, it is cheap, to each shake. This will give you a much higher protein and calorie in take. Also make sure you take a multivitamin each day, maybe two. Follow what these other guys said and you could start adding on some muscle. Eat lots of tuna(packed in water NOT oil) and chicken.

Top Bottom