Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What???

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
B

BrothaBill

Guest
DO YOU WANT??? JUST SO GOD KNOWS, HE'S GOT A LOT TO DO, HE DOESNT NEED TO TRY AND READ YOUR MIND!! Post what you want and let it be forever written that it is this that I asked for, so when your standing at the pearly gates or whatever, you wont be whining or bitching I never got what I wanted, he never answered my prayers, he didnt do this or that~Make your official statement so that it can be a matter of the record for you as you stand there~ What do you want to say???????????Speak into the microphone :Perk:
 
...And Moses did turn to the Mountain.. and said....%@#$%There goes my vacation! Ive got my situation taken care of myself but I sure do owe you a life changing experience, just wondering whats on people's minds, thats all
 
Top Bottom