Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What you guys think ?

arizona66

What's your guys thoughts and feelings of running anadrol and dianabol at sametime during a cycle? I'm debating running both along with test and tren e..

What's your guys thoughts and feelings of running anadrol and dianabol at sametime during a cycle? I'm debating running both along with test and tren e..
I dont like it. Ive run test/adrol/tren before and is one of my favorite cycles but the spike in bp can be very bad. If you add dbol in youre gonna raise your estrogen and that leads to progesterone probs. So it really depends on your cycle history and personal knowledge of these compounds and how they affect you personally. If you know how they affect you and have experience then yes. If not i wouldnt advise it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

i wouldnt personally run it myself but thats just me... i have seen several people do it with great success and it is a pretty synergistic combination but i personally dont care fore the combo... just because something is synergistic doesnt necessarily mean its a safe and or smart option to run

i wouldnt personally run it myself but thats just me... i have seen several people do it with great success and it is a pretty synergistic combination but i personally dont care fore the combo... just because something is synergistic doesnt necessarily mean its a safe and or smart option to run

Dylan why wouldnt you do it personally ? I just want to get a pros opinion.

What's the full cycle layout? Cycle history? Age/weight/ht?

While Dylan does, indeed, know his stuff he also knows (cos he commented on it) that this was the exact cycle I did last time :D

You could do it, but just use 1/2 the normal dosage you would run of each one individually.

I.e. 15mg dbol + 15mg anadrol

I dont see it being any better than running just 1 of them. If you have crazy water retention how will you know the cuplrit? Yes, dbol is very wet and anadrol does not aromatize but lots of guys get bloated from anadrol since it binds to estrogen receptors.

Top Bottom