Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Would You Recommend?

bubba10

WHAT SUPPS WOULD YOU GUYS RECOMMEND TO TAKE, I GET THE STUFF FOR FREE FROM VITAMIN SHOPPE BC I HAVE A FRIEND THERE SO MONEY DOESNT MATER! LIST TOP 20 PLEASE

as much wey protein as you can get your hands on and some creatine
then just eat healthy and you wont need anything else.

if i could get the stuff for free... here's what i would buy... and you asked for top 20 so here goes. I've posted this earlier date as well. List is not in order

1. creatine (some see results immediately)
2. WPC or isolate (since it's free you stated) /Dextrose (post work out 80g dextrose, 50g WPC)
3. Alpha Lipoic Acid (you'll feel immediately as well, it can be used as insulin potentiator, shuttles carbs into muscles, gives you pumps from full muscles at the gym, detoxifies liver and increases glutathione levels.)
4. B-50 twice daily (helps metabolize carbs, proteins, and fats.
5. BCAA's (w/ post workout shake for recovery, or before workout as anticatabolic).
6. Ginger or digestive enzymes (helps you metabolize much more protein than your stomach can)
7. Fiber (essential for detoxification of body and prevention of constipation from increased protein)
8. Selenium 200mcg, Vit.E 400u, Vit.C 1g (daily along w/ multivitamin)
9. Flax Seed Oil (opens receptors, detoxifies, has essential fatty acids, and numerous other things).
10. ZMA or simple zinc/magnesium pill (prevention of zinc depletion after intense workouts which will decrease testosterone levels)
11. N-Acetyl-Cysteine (will increase glutathione levels)
12. Glutamine (helps detoxify liver, adds to hypoglycemia allowing you to digest more protein, increases recovery rate, and is anticatabolic).
13. Cranberry pills (for kidneys and urinary tract, especially when taking creatine)
14. Milk Thistle Extract (protects your liver from alcohol, prohormones, gear, etc.)
15. Saw Palmetto (for the prostate and releases DHT from scalp to prevent balding, good for after a cycle of either prohormones or roids)
16. ECA or similar stacks (all good to lose weight although controversial to its effects).
17. Multivitamin/mineral (essential)
18. Tribulus (only good if you're old or coming off a cycle)
19. Chrysin (only good after cycle as antiestrogen)
20. CoQ10 (most effective i've felt in boosting immune system).
21. Echinacea (good also if you're catching a cold, knocks it right out at least for me it works very well.

Top Bottom