Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you lot say was the number 1 bodybuilding website on the net is?

I'm not trying to suck dick but this is the best one I frequent.. I was on BB.com for years but you will realise that the people on there are not interested in changing their physique at all.. even tho it is called BB.com there are more than 1million theads on the miscellaneous section and about 100;000 on the iffb section.. people there think that if you are over 170lbs and single digit bf then your on the sauce.. its a pathetic site and the people there are even worse.. if you listen to what the guys have to say on this site it ia by far the best source of info on the net.. you get banned on BB.com for even discussing steroids or PHs.. its a joke

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I like a bunch of different sites for different reasons
I actually like the articles better than here on a completely different site but I tend to think thats this only sites weakness...

I like elite the best but it was my "first" so Im biased.

Steroid0logy. Clean interface, very professionally constructed, and a wealth of information easily available from two clicks.

I browse 7+ different sites and Elite is #1 IMO, but all of them ha e their knowledgeable members, and some not so much lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

is good but the advice that I get here on Elite is top notch these guys always answer your questions and give you sound advice !!!!

I have surfed most all of them and while I like ology and a few others I don't think for knowledge and experience anyone can touch elite.

I agree obsessed!

I will post one out of the ordinary that keeps me motivated. i think universal nutrition/animal is overpriced but i love the "journey"

worth a read. Journey

most are centric to a cause or small group of people...

to be frank in the past 8 yrs, i've seen 5 of some of the best and knowledgeable bros all die.... most from lifestyle consequences..

Top Bottom