Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what would you do

lol! woudl you go to the dinner with me if you didnt know anyone?

he's being such a pussy. he's never had a problem around people/strangers before. Especially if he gets to drink

I dont get it.

That is wrong if you watch football with him and he will not go with you!! Puddles would be the same way though!!

So is he planning on going to the wedding with you? Or are you going solo to it as well? I guess since he probably doesn't know anyone that will be there that gives him a good excuse not to show up with you. I guess we will save that for another thread.

Depends...he doesn't know anybody right???

Are you the type of woman that is going to be off doing crap for the wedding and reception and rehearsal dinner and have him sit alone with a bunch of strangers for hours on end??

if so dont make him go.

I didnt make him go, that would have been exactly what happened. He would have been miserable. I met up with him for drinks when I was done. Everything was fine and no one was angry.

thanks guys

I read 6 pages for this ending? Frick, I'm angry! Damn, this is almost as bad as the ending for the Sopranos.

Cindy, can't you make up something more dramatic?

I didnt make him go, that would have been exactly what happened. He would have been miserable. I met up with him for drinks when I was done. Everything was fine and no one was angry.

thanks guys

I reckon go home, slaughtered drunk out of your head with lipstick on your neck and ear - ask one of your friends to do it and then make sure he gets to see it when you get home but explain you don't know how it got there.

Top Bottom