Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was the most stupid thing you have done in your BodyBuilder carreer ?

taking a zinc supplement on an empty stomach

doing legs in the morning on an empty stomach

spending money on tons of supplements for 10 years, and I just discovered gear. I've made more progress in the last 6 months than I have in the past 10 years.

Surgical said:
taking a zinc supplement on an empty stomach

doing legs in the morning on an empty stomach

spending money on tons of supplements for 10 years, and I just discovered gear. I've made more progress in the last 6 months than I have in the past 10 years.

OH SHIT THAT REMINDS ME

TAKING NIACIN AND FEELING LIKE I GOT SUNBURNED SO BAD AND WANTED TO THROW UP!!

When I was in high school, I hid like 30 duratestons in a sock, my mom went through my shit and dropped the duras on the tile floor in the bathroom, I wanted to suck up the oil off the floor but she was too busy yelling at me-I lost some $$

dieslgrl said:
LMAO this thread is too funny... ok here are a couple:
1. Listening to men for cycle advice.
2. taking ghb during the day, and falling asleep while training a client.
3. taking ghb and soma's together and walking into a wall...
4. taking ghb and driving... not even funny.
ok, maybe ghb is the dumb thing here... haha LOL haven't taken this since the client incident!

dg

Girl u are too funny,,,,,, GHB rocks though!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKING SOME DAMN weightgainers during football offseason
gained 30lbs of fat that never dissapeared :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

3Vandoo said:
TAKING SOME DAMN weightgainers during football offseason
gained 30lbs of fat that never dissapeared :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

OMG THE OLD MEGA MASS 4000 SUITCASE
BLAH TASTED LIKE CHALK!!!

My family men have male pattern baldness, and I used anadrol and dbol. I didn't understand why my hair was falling out sooner than I thought it would.

Hugh Gellatts said:
"or doing lat pull downs, thinking you have the full rack 350+lbs and its only on 40lbs and you fall on your ass comign down with the bar."

I did the exact same thing with the stack and seated cable rows. Let me guess, the plates at the bottom were thicker but you accidently used the short pin, so it didn't engage?

I flew backwards a good 8 feet and landed on the back of my head.
Man, I am on the floor. That happened to me back in college with a bicep machine. Had to get a stitch.

For years I used to take every day 2-4 shakes with protein, raw egg white and milk and wondered why I felt like a balloon.
I farted like a hippopotamus. This was not funny at all, not for me and even less for the people around me. But at that time I simply thought that it would be normal. I read that many BBs would face the same problem.
Only years later I found out that I have a light lactose insufficiency, that raw eggs is not the best either and that I shouldn't do shakes where 1/3 is air which I drink with the shake.

Today I cook my eggs and eat just the white. I mix the protein with just water using a spoon.

Today, no farting and no balloon stomach anymore.
I ask myself why I haven't done a research before. My former
girlfriends would have appreciated that.

German

not have my head right and diet down to 125 lbs.
(I'm 5'11 by the way)
not remebering to stretch as you build all that steroid induced muscle, and now not able to inject in my left glute
(non-dominant side)
not stashing condums in my truck
(hey I weigh 185 now and the girls who saw me at 125 before are lining up now)
not taking anti-e's during cycle
(anyone know a good plastic surgeon?)

Top Bottom