Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was the most stupid thing you have done in your BodyBuilder carreer ?

HansNZ said:
Going on a diet immediately after finishing a steroid cycle. You ain't ever seen anyone lose so much muscle in such a record short time!!!

I was very much a novice then. I am SOOO much wiser now.

after my Havey bulk Cycle iwait 1 month and then start my t3, winny EQ cycle i realy blame my self to do this wrong im trying to get my Musles back :bawling:

I was getting ready for a show and bought 6 bottles of Nutropin 30 iu's. I went to Gold's to do my cardio and had the GH with me in a paper bag, there wasn't many people there so I had my friend who worked the front desk to put them in the back of the fridge where the drinks were. I grabbed them on the way out an hour later and the mother-fuckers were FROZEN- the fridge was obviously too cold-ruined my growth and cost me $$- I'm still pissed to this day.

Wait, nevermind, I wouldn't dare fuck with an 'amature bodybuilder', I'm only a cool novice, what was I thinking?

Q8TY said:

after my Havey bulk Cycle iwait 1 month and then start my t3, winny EQ cycle i realy blame my self to do this wrong im trying to get my Musles back :bawling:

LOL, at least you waited a month AND used some juice when you did it. I'm a bigger idiot than you, hehe.

Re: What was the [b]most[/b] stupid thing you have done in your BodyBuilder carreer ?

Vítor Rage said:
What was the most stupid thing you have done in your BodyBuilder carreer ?
I can remember some...
- My first cycle: anavar only,10mg ED ... light even for a little girl (i am 230 pounds...lol)
-Max benching alone in the gym...almost died with the bar in my throat.
-Deca only cicle...i got a huge deca dick.
-took anadrol + winny without any liver protections... piss yellow

and you???

isn't it stupidest thing? not most stupid? i'm thinking you did a couple more things then on the list there buddy....

just fucking around..

Tried my first test when I was 16 or 17 y/o (over a decade ago) didn't know any better and used an INSULIN syringe. Can we say no gains. Luckily shit was cheap then around $20-30 a bottle. Also buying all that crappy weight gainer powder and shopping at GNC.

Top Bottom