Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What vitamins do you take and why?

Dedication777

On cycle or off, let's hear what you take.
I take 3 glucos
3 fish oils
2 flax seeds
1 iron
1 vitamin c
1 b12
1 d3
And possibly dhea

Sent from dedication!

ON Multi
Forged Joint Support - started running more freq
GWP Tb-500 - started running more freq
High potency Fish Oil
PF Unleashed - wrapping up SARMs mini pct
PF Post Cycle - wrapping up SARMs mini pct
Forma Stanzolol - wrapping up SARMs mini pct
PF Whey Isolate
PES Alpha-T2 - continuing to lower bf
Albuterol - continuing to lower bf

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

What's the point? Just get DX7 and get it all and more.

Just watched ur DX7 vid nelson, quite the spokesman bro. :)
Why don't they include any joint protection or taurine for cramps/pumps. That has a crazy list of ingredients although it sure would be nice if they made something with fish oils, joints, vitamins, minerals, bcaas, all of it in one place.

Just watched ur DX7 vid nelson, quite the spokesman bro. :)
Why don't they include any joint protection or taurine for cramps/pumps. That has a crazy list of ingredients although it sure would be nice if they made something with fish oils, joints, vitamins, minerals, bcaas, all of it in one place.

Good question.

The problem with b joint supps is that the dosage required to be effective is really high. Even with most supps that are exclusively for joints, the dosages are on the low side and you usually need about 5x's the recommended amount.

That would mean the pills would be huge and you'd need way too many. Fish oils would also take up a lot of space and fish oils need to be refrigerated.

DX7 is the ultimate MICRO-NUTRIENT formula.

On cycle or off, let's hear what you take.
I take 3 glucos
3 fish oils
2 flax seeds
1 iron
1 vitamin c
1 b12
1 d3
And possibly dhea

Sent from dedication!

Only 3 of those 8 on the list are vitamins btw. I'm picky like that. I suppose you just mean supplements.

And "1 vit C" for example doesn't mean anything. The dosage is in milligrams or some other mass or mole quantity. 1 could be almost nothing to a full overdose. :)

I take a bunch of stuff for a hereditary cholesterol problem not going to list, and some pretty basic stuff for general health (protein, multi, psyllium, test boosters) etc.

Top Bottom