Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what UG labs are making good fina ?

Good responses by DT here...

Running the tren through the whatman and the BA should take care of spores/bacteria... most guys who make it do not bake.

Lift Chief said:
Good responses by DT here...

Running the tren through the whatman and the BA should take care of spores/bacteria... most guys who make it do not bake.

BA kills all bacteria, but that doesn't tell me what I'm injecting.

Koivu_11 said:

BA kills all bacteria, but that doesn't tell me what I'm injecting.

if you really want to know then have it tested, which is the EXACT same thing you'd do with UG gear you weren't sure of.
Have you ever been to a UG lab? If not then for all you know it's made in some guy's kitchen, just like homemade fina.

Dial_tone said:

if you really want to know then have it tested, which is the EXACT same thing you'd do with UG gear you weren't sure of.
Have you ever been to a UG lab? If not then for all you know it's made in some guy's kitchen, just like homemade fina.

I knew it... But they do their gear with powders, but Fina cardriges.

And I have never juiced, so I have never seen gear in front of me.

My figures were a bit off Dial Tone, but me and 1000's of others have had success with this guy's Tren for over 3 years now. I stick with a winner when I find one and the $90 or so I'd save over buying 3 botttles of his Tren vs. making my own is completely inconsequential to me money-wise. For some it may not be and that is the rationale for one to decide to make their own Fina instead of buying some Tren form a well known source or UG lab.

ok, I didnt want to start a new thread because Im not sure if it would be "kosher" but...

anyone heard of a UG lab called Poweredge Labs?

I know, I know...there are more UG labs popping up every day than you can shake a stick at...just thought Id ask.

thanks.

If I make it myself I KNOW for a fact exactly what I have...

gymmeister said:
If I can get 3, 20ml bottles of Tren (NOT Fina) at 100mg/ml from my source for $70 each, what is the point of making my own Fina to save $10 - $20 or so per bottle? It's just not worth it to make my own Fina when I can get "real" Tren for nearly as cheap.

Yeah I'd be willing to bet that a "lab" is usually nothing better than I have at my house. I could become a UG "lab" by buying a ton of raw materials and mixing up a lot of it at a time and calling it Quality Gixxer cypionate and you wouldn't know any better.

Even if you lose some....in the homemade conversion, you can make it at 150mg or more...which could yield 100mg-150, still to me worth the time to make your own, what do you think undergrounds labs do? While you can't garantee all the binders and particles in the air aren't out of your final solution you can really get a really clean final product. I'm sure other bros will vouch for that.

Top Bottom