Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What type of test would you suggest for 1st time?

i agree not to use sust on a first cycle... im taking it right now as a first cycle... and i think im having unstable blood levels.. im kinda breaking out on my back and upper arms... but dont get me wrong, I am seeing some pretty damn good results... very good strength increase... if you do go with sust.. you might want to inject 2 times a week for more stable levels...

test

Cyp would be my first choice, Enan would follow closely I suppose. I personally had a great experience with Testex though.

tapoutm said:
What are your stats? How much do you want to spend? What kind of look do you want? What is your Goal? TAPOUTM

been going at it fairly religously for the last 2 years. i started at 150 and now im a wopping 175-185, (yes, i actually flucuate that much depending on diet) @ 5'11. im not after much of the looks as I am strength. id like to increase my leg strength as much as possible.

justinslo said:
if i do go with something like enanathate, how often will i need to do the injections and at what dosage?

Enanth and cyp can be shot once a week but I prefer every 5 days. Dosage is up to you but I wouldn't go over 500mgs a week on your first cycle. Thats just to see how your body takes to it. Prbly run it for 8-10 wks. Make sure you have nolva and some form of post cycle therapy.

Top Bottom