Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What type of body is most apleasing to a womans eye?

Not all girls are going to be on agreement as I am sure we don’t all like the same thing. Some girls die over abs and biceps the typical beach body. I myself like large body builder types and I have weakness for rock hard gluts, tear drop quads and diamond cut calves. I find that if a guy has a great lower body pretty much guarantees that is upper body is in great shape too.

I knew i'd get replies like this. I don't have any problems in this area, I'm not a 15 year old who hasn't hit puberty and can't talk to the ladies. (and yes I know that type of stuff is way more important than body). :chomp:

the-short-one said:
it's an odd question.

I'll be serious for one, brief moment and tell you that no woman likes a guy who doesn't have the confidence to make the most of what he's got. No woman wants a guy who grovels.

If you're really serious - try working on your self esteem issues first. It's wrong to want to completely change yourself to please anyone.

the-short-one said:
lolol. yeah. scrawny guys are hawt.
^^ I know you're kidding & to each HER own as previously stated in some posts... but scrawny, is in NOT hawt to me at all.. what-so-ever ...

the-short-one said:
no woman likes a guy who doesn't have the confidence to make the most of what he's got. No woman wants a guy who grovels....... It's wrong to want to completely change yourself to please anyone.
^^^ :)

With that said, pleasing to a woman.. for me, as in a physique that I would admire, since I LOVE a beautiful physique ( lets just limit this to males )

Personally I can care less if you have a 6 pack 8 pack 12 pack lol … I like a little meat and a gotta have some lats … I LOVE a nice back OMgoodness … :chomp:

Beautiful shoulders to rest my head on, or nice traps to sink my teeth into … Proportion is nice & as long as the wheels are being worked I have no problem …
:D

O.k. I find a guy that is athletic looking Hawt. If I can see muscles and not globs of fat. I also do not care for the skinny guy with little muscles. I want a man!!! He doesn't have to be on the cover of Muscle and Fitness... but usually the guy they put on the cover is the typical body type I am attracted too. Not too big, but definitely competition worthy. I am willing to drop my pedestal though for the guy that has a decent muscular body and a great attitude, pesonality, and devotion to one girl being ME. I get a bit pissy when guys poll girls as to what they are attracted to so that they can obtain the image and status of highly sexual and wanted by all women. All that does is change the personality of the guy. Then he thinks well I can have any women I want and then becomes a complete jigelow dirt bag.
The guy I desire loves to be in shape because he loves the way it makes him feel and does it for self gratification not to have women swooning over him. That is hawt. The guy that doesn't flaunt it... The guy you would never realize to have an awesome body until you grab his arm on a date and realize wow there is some muscle in there... The intrigue to knowing what else lies below the clothing is that much more appealing. So in the end work on yourself for yourself, treat a lady like a lady, and for God's sake quit trying to get her into bed on the first 3 dates or who cares how many dates. People forget that there is more to a person then just what is seen under the clothes. That's what's attractive.

*Bunny* said:
:worried: that comment scares me... *exit only*

:evil:

:spit:

Exactly - EXIT ONLY!

No painting involved, those cheeks are "Denim-Dipped"
501s.jpg

When I see a guy at the gym who lifts less than me I get worried.... because i am by no means a muscle machine.

:worried:

abs are nice, but a flat stomach will do.. nice big arms, chest shoulders... but as the other ladies have said, if you have all that but zero confidence the attraction will fade.

I have started seeing a guy (who i met at the gym!) who i had been checking out for ages.. yet when we've been out he starts talking about how "my chest isn't probably isn't big enough for you... to which i replied... ha ha i don't have a very big chest either A cup all the way!)... or started talking about his love handles... aaughhh!!! and its a real downer..

what i'm saying is...before i even talked to him, i thought he looked great... but now that he's playing the worlds smallest violin, its starting to be quite a turnoff!! (despite the fact I thought he looked great to begin with)

Top Bottom