Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what turkey?

CongoJoe

i always see posts of people eating turkey...what kind? like deli style turkey breast or an actual turkey that you cook up and cut up? if deli sliced turkey...how much am i supposed to eat?

CongoJoe said:
i always see posts of people eating turkey...what kind? like deli style turkey breast or an actual turkey that you cook up and cut up? if deli sliced turkey...how much am i supposed to eat?

Eat 4-6oz. of Deli

I like to buy whole turkey breasts and bake them. There really are a lot of options out there. Turkey is nice to have before bed too since it's a good protein source and the tryptophan can help you sleep.

im gonna look for turkey breast. ive sorta looked around but havent had any luck. im gonna try again. thanks....

CongoJoe said:

NO DELI NO DELI NO DELI FOR YOU

They add ALL KIND of crap to deli meat. Buy a bird and cook it yourself......

what if that is al the caffateria at college serves is turkey deli meat, is that ok to eat once a day while cutting?

Stiffler said:
what if that is al the caffateria at college serves is turkey deli meat, is that ok to eat once a day while cutting?

I would say YES! It's like the whole protein bar thing - if you can eat real food - eat the real food.....but if your options are to skip a meal or eat crap - eat the protein bar

IMO the same thing applies with this - if that's all you have available to you - go for it! It's better than the pizza, spaghetti, or what ever else crap they have available.

VDL

too much sodium in most processed deli turkey...Ask for Boar's Head low sodium turkey.

Better yet - my deli roasts a fresh bird every few days.
Nothing beats it on a whole-wheat wrap with honey-mustard!

I always keep deli turkey for last reserves. If i'm tired of eating chicken or tuna all day long, then I opt for a sandwich with the deli turkey just to change it up a bit. But until someone told me that they had a lot of additives and sugar in it I never really noticed. Now it tastes too sweet to me after eating chicken and tuna.

Top Bottom