Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Training Software Do You Use?

bmjaa

Folks -
I'm looking to go beyond my chicken scratch journal and use some software to track both nutrition and lifting stats... Can you chime in and let me know what you use and a link to the source would be appreciated !

Try this

Get yourself a copy of a program called 'The CrossTrainer 111" from Inovative logic www.innovativelogic.com you can download a free trial from their site and theri are cracks avaialbale at www.cracks.am (if youre interested)

Anyway this program tracks all your training, (weights and cardio) and nutrition and calculates totals for you

Give it a try its awesome!!!

Re: Try this

BatZgirl said:
Get yourself a copy of a program called 'The CrossTrainer 111" from Inovative logic www.innovativelogic.com you can download a free trial from their site and theri are cracks avaialbale at www.cracks.am (if youre interested)

Anyway this program tracks all your training, (weights and cardio) and nutrition and calculates totals for you

Give it a try its awesome!!!

Thanks BatZgirl.. Great program (and crack!)... Karma for you!

That's it ?

Doesn't anyone else use training software? What about some more weightlifting specific software?

Top Bottom