Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to expect?

MikeScott

Im 27 with about 17% body fat and I weight 200lbs. Also I'm about 6feet tall.

I've done different cycles before, beast, test, t400, deca etc.

I want to know what I can expect from my next cycle as far as decreasing my body fat. WOuld like to have it down to about 10%

Diet:

(Consists of drinking at least 4 liters of water a day)
Breakfast
5 eggs (4 whites, 1 full)
1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil (scrambled eggs)
Packet of Quaker Oatmeal

Snack (approx 2.5 hrs later)
85g can of tuna (18g of protein)
handful of almonds

Lunch
can of tuna (30gprotein)
cup of baby spinach)
honey mustard

Snack
Protein shake
Almonds
String Green Beans

Supper
Chicken and Spinach (George Foremaned)

Snack
Protein Shake
ALmonds

Stack looks like this

Weeks
1-4 - Beastdrol 2 caps ED
3-6 Katanadrol 5caps ED
1-6 Need2slin - 5 caps ed (2 before breakfast, 2 before workout, 1 before bed)

PCT
Post Cycle + Unleased
Formastanzonol

Doing the Sheiko #29 Exercise, Monday-Wednesday and Friday. Cardio on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (treadmil for 30 minutes, intervals of 2mins at 6'5mph and 2mins at 4.0mph)

Can I reach by goal of 10% bf? during the 6 week cycle?

look at need2slin its a GREAT product and will help out. i use it myself.
as for what your asking there are ssoomany variables, your thyroid output ect.
only you will know and have to tweek diet.
but i rec carb cycleing for fatloss.

ohh just notiec you HAVE need2slin lol sry i missed it.
looks great, hope you have a nice run.
i rce forged liver support for on cycle and post cycle with beastdrol.

that sounds good I have forged liver i was going to run forged liver during cycle and milk thistle after. mainly just because I have a bottle of each.

You cycle looks well thought out, I love seeing that. You have obviously both done your homework and taken advice and past experiences all into account. With my assumption that you are also a detailed athlete when it comes to nutrition (which you also laid out), I would go on record predicting that you would stand a strong chance to realize 10 new pounds of purely virgin muscle tissue during this cycle... wait for it... THAT YOU CAN RETAIN with an equally devoted and well planned PCT.

I wish you all the best and applaud your strategy and am sure you'll execute flawlessly.

Keep the cardio moderate intensity (no intervals) and increase your protien intake (its way too low)

Yeah as mentioned above, you will love the Need2Slin on this journey. I used it both during my bulk and cut phases, it's a charm. It feels like no matter how many carbs I eat none go to the waste and my bulks result in just a larger V Shape with a small waste. During a cut like you're doing it's amazing. Just throwing an idea out there if you want you can split the dose around your workout and get one of those in with your post workout shake or meal to shuttle those nutrients into your muscles. Good luck!

Top Bottom