Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell is Tyson on???

Tyson does have crazy amounts of talent, but put him in a UFC ring with Tito Ortiz and hed get taught a lesson.

TYSON VS. KEN SHAMROCK

ACTUALLY GUYS I WOULD PAY ANY AOUNT OF MONEY TO WATCH TYSON IN A STEELCAGE WITH THAT TOWEL HEAD BIN LADEN.....TYSON WOULD KNOCK HIS BEARD OFF HIS FACE..........AND IM NOT SURE ABOUT TYSON TAKING ANYTHING......JESUS LISTEN TO HIS VOICE...NO WONDER HE GREW UP SO TOUGH.....BRUCE LEE VS TYSON....THATS ABOUT THE ONLY MAN THAT WOULD BEAT TYSONS ASS AND HES DEAD

nautica said:
Tyson is one of the reasons AAS have a bad rap. Is is a fucking freak. Rapes, fights, bitting ears off. This is why AAS are illegal because the media says that this happens to people when they are on. Bullshit. It only happens to immature little prix like Tyson who can not handle their success or their roids. He was a freak before the juice and now he is a superfreak.

I agree he is a freak but I dont think he is guilty of everything he is blamed for. That chick he supposedly raped and went to prison for. Why did that chick go to his room at 3am....to get his autograph??? And then the chick recently that accused him of rape. People are out to make a buck. Im sure he has done a few fucked up things and when you are in the limelight like him it only takes one or two bad things are you are scarred for life.
Just my .02

Tyson's 17 pounds heavier..atleast 10 of it is extra fat..he looks like shit.???????

Tell you what bro, i'd settle for looking as shitty as he does anytime

You are all talking about Tyson looking like shit i don't think he dos, but fat ass Brian Nilseln has always been fat and i'am talking real fat, and his arms suck's and a expert says that Brian ain't got the strengt to hold Tyson's hands back when he is punshing!

Yep am really looking forward to see Brian against a real opponent instead of those low-class boxers his normally fighting.

I would have put my money on tyson but it only gives 1,13 times back.....

WTF?

nautica said:

Give me a chance Tyson is a fucking pussy. The only street fights he has got in are with old men and women.

I used to Fuck little boys like him.

You what? Fuck little boys? Why do the pedophiles come to this board? sheeeeeeeeesh

Top Bottom