Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What supplements can help migraine?

Neeve

My wife has migraines from time to time, and I don't know how to help her. The doc said that this is something you just have to live with, but it is so sad when she has to stand this for 2-3 days from time to time. What supplements could help her prevent them, or make them easier at least?

Unfortunatelly, there is not much that can be done to prevent migraines. A good idea is not to eat much cheese, and drink coffee. Also, there are quite effective meds these days, but you just have to find the one that works for you. When asking for one in the pharmacy, pay attention to how many are there in the pack. The real anti-migraine meds will only provide one or two caps per package.

i would like to know her lifestyle..

is she a coffee drinker? stimulants fuck up a lot of things

is she exercising? eating good? sleeping good? it is a domino effect

in the end don't give up.. keep seeing good doctors, even see eastern doctors it can't hurt

Sadly, no supplement will help cure or prevent migraines from being developed.

Migraines are usually due to dehydration. Make sure she is drinking enough water throughout the day and keep an eye on diuretics - caffeine, alcohol, etc.

There are medications available that are basically strong painkillers so if the doctor says she just has to live with it then I would get a new doctor.

Top Bottom