Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Sup Company Do you trust the most?

Who do you trust the most:

• AST-SS

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • EAS

Votes: 95 15.3%
  • Designer (Next Nutrition)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Prolabs

Votes: 44 7.1%
  • Twinlabs

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Cytodyne

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Muscletech

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • Biotest

Votes: 28 4.5%
  • GEN

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Dorian Yates/Chemical Nutrition

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Labrada

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Sci Tec

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • SAN

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • VPX

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • needtobuildmuscle.com

Votes: 201 32.3%

• Total voters
I can't say I have a favorite supplement company. I just choose based on individual products. Some of the supps I have right now: Isopure protein powder by Nature's Best; 100% Whey by Optimum Nutrition (had used for years but the Isopure has no lactose and more protein per serving); BCAAs by Sci-Fit; Creatine Ethyl Ester by Higher Power; and Daily Two Caps multivitamin by Twinlab (which I've used for years). These can change at any time.

I think you have to think about what products actually work and buy based on that, not the company that sells it. Any big name "reputable" company will be selling what is on the label, but the trick is buying only the products that work. To me those are: protein powder, creatine, bcaa's, glutamine peptides, multi's, and my new addition to the list desicated liver tabs. -DOC

marshallmadman said:
What's up Doc? How are things? I see the "supplements" are working well for you.

Hey good to see you bro! Didnt know you were over here. Things are goin pretty good right now. Keep in touch, marshall's a good broski!!! -DOC

Beverly Nutriton hands down, lost 80lbs, kept it off 7 years straight...love all their proteins, Glutamine, Liver tabs, and Joint care...........great stuff and worth the $$$

Top Bottom