Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What size needle in the arm and the quad?

Dude. I used only 22G 1 1/2 inch for my entire 1st and 2nd cycles until I ran out. I always thought they were kinda big but didn't know how much better 25G's are.

OMG what a difference! I use the 22G pin to draw the oil into the syringe and then swap it out with a 25G for the injection. Cannot believe how easy it is now. Absolutely no pain with 25G. I'm able to hit delts, which I never could before, and I rarely bleed or have soreness. I used to be sore for days with the 22G

SWOLENOLE you're fuggin' hardcore bro! I'll never use 22G again unless it's for drawing.

beachstud said:
Dude. I used only 22G 1 1/2 inch for my entire 1st and 2nd cycles until I ran out. I always thought they were kinda big but didn't know how much better 25G's are.

OMG what a difference! I use the 22G pin to draw the oil into the syringe and then swap it out with a 25G for the injection. Cannot believe how easy it is now. Absolutely no pain with 25G. I'm able to hit delts, which I never could before, and I rarely bleed or have soreness. I used to be sore for days with the 22G

SWOLENOLE you're fuggin' hardcore bro! I'll never use 22G again unless it's for drawing.

LOL......I've ran out of pins before and had to use an 18ga...that I had on the farm for livestock....now I'll never do that again it actually pulled out meat......like useing an apple core remover *LOL*

Quadsweep said:
I use 23ga 1" for everything including Bi/tri...hurts but....I am tough. :)

Quad
Me too. Perfect balance of oil flow and comfort. 25g always made me sore because the needle is in there longer moving around.

Top Bottom