Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What results did you get out of Clen, ladies?

C

Counterstrike

what dose and how long and what side effects did you get out of it? any strength gains and loss of BF?

TERRIBLE headaches!!!! and very very shakey......other then those..............GREAT RESULTS!

start at a low dose, like 1 or 2 pills per day, spread out over morning & mid afternoon (don't do it after 3 pm -you'll never fall asleep). Go for a week and add another if you stop feeling the jitters. If you start gettign headaches, back off a pill because you've found your limit. By the end of the 2 week cycle, you may be up to like 4 +. So then take 2 weeks off to let your receptors clear out and start over again at the low dose.

clen.....

i got absolutely nothing out of it except shaky hands, headaches, and a feverish feeling at 4 pills a day....no fat loss at all.....now....on the other hand....t-3 rocked....@ only a max dose of 50 mcg.'s a day!!!! (no i didn't do them simultaneously) i actually got bigger and harder while on the cytomel....i guess the ammount i was doing with the ox just "worked"....the t-3 sped up the protien synthesis...even more so than it was with the vars alone.

Muskles,

it just really depends........I would start at a low dose, then work your way up. Some days I would have TERRIBLE headaches and other days I would not.:)

thanx!

i guess i was over ambitious with starting at 3 pills (20mcg's). i just took half a pill before jogging, and will take the other half before the workout, and then build my way up.

shwoooo :) i thought i was in for a full cycle of headaches.

pumpgirl - ur making me look forward to starting the t3 this weekend. i'm going to do the pyramid stack WarLobo recommended, so i won't get over ambitious with that one :D

clen to me is over-rated,and over-priced ephedrine.. not that exciting... been on the eca for too long maybe.

dg

Muskles,

Do tell about this pyramid stack. I am planning to start a clen cycle in January. Would love to know what this T-3 pyramid is all about - are you on AS?.... as I'd be worried about losing muscle mass on T3.

Thanks!:)

FC

Top Bottom