Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What move can you not wait until it comes out on dvd...

The Scorpion King - Need the box that will hold it and the Mummys

Blade 2 - Already have #1

Spider Man


I counted my DVD's yesterday, 158. I need 82 more to fill my holder. ;)
 
Pineapple Devil said:
I cant wait until 40 days and 40 nights comes out. I thought that movie was so cool. It comes out 9-17-02.

Please be kidding.. I almost left the theater in the middle of the set when I went to see this piece of crap of a movie. This is easily the worst flick I've actually went to see in my entire life.

Ok, I got the joke. You're kidding! :D
 
Re: Re: What move can you not wait until it comes out on dvd...

BigBazooka said:


Please be kidding.. I almost left the theater in the middle of the set when I went to see this piece of crap of a movie. This is easily the worst flick I've actually went to see in my entire life.

Ok, I got the joke. You're kidding! :D

no, honestly. I liked it
 
Top Bottom