Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Michael Jackson taught me about picking up chicks

KillahBee

Regardless of his weirdo/pedo-ness, dude was a lady killer for a significant period of time. I grew up with his music and his videos were some of the first I ever experienced. It was in those music videos that I found the path for true enlightenment (warm vagina). Whether he knew it or not, MJ created the template through which most of my future gaming would be executed. Thank you, Mike. Thank you for sharing your worldly knowledge of the female mind/clam and how best to approach either/both.

I'd like to use "The Way You Make Me Feel" as the prime example. This video shows the observant man, step by step, how to handle the many women he/I will encounter in life that shoot him/me down...initially.

*Women are best approached in darkly lit alleyways, always when they are alone

*When a woman plays hard to get and ignores your initial advances, you will be best served getting her attention through sharp commands / primal screams

!Fashion Note: White scarf belts attract the female eye to your genitilia - always the right choice

*Don't ever rush to approach a woman once you meet eyes. Take your time, walk your pimp stroll, do some fancy jazz hands to show your artistic and creative side.

*Always, always, always completely eye rape a woman upon first approach (front and back). Once again, slowly. It's a compliment and she knows it.

*Not getting the initial response you hoped for? Bust out a few quick dance moves for her. Make her understand what she's dealing with here.

*Always have your boys their for moral support (and cat calling). Make sure they keep their distance, but let it be known that you have lots of friends.

*Know your surroundings. If she attempts to leave your interaction, use your boys and fences/brick buildings to keep her attention

*This cannot be said enough times or with enough conviction: when the opportunities arise (you'll know when), gyrate your pelvis in her direction. Preferably while baring your teeth.

*Hot girls don't go to bars/clubs/seedy Bronx alleys alone. Her friends will undoubtedly show up at some point to cockblock you. This is when your crew comes in handy. They need to be your wingmen. make sure they don't talk to the girls or buy them drinks - simply have them stand behind you in a show of solidarity, make lots of aggressive hand gestures towards the women, cross their arms and strike a pose intermittently and, lest we forget, pelvic thrust those bitches into submission.

*By now, she's into you but can't give it up that easily, otherwise she'll feel like a slut. Turn up the heat. And by "heat" I mean pelvic thrusts and unisex dance moves.

*This is by far the most important lesson MJ taught me: When all else fails, bust into a choreographed dance with your all-male crew. The testosterone levels in the surrounding areas will be raised so exponentially she'll orgasm right on the spot.

*Finally, the oldest entertainment rule in the book: leave em wanting more. Make her think you left the venue/rape alley. Make her feel the disappointment, the loss of the greatest pursuer she's ever known. Then...bust open a fire hydrant and give that bitch the best hug she's ever felt.

Last edited:
I was sure that you were going to tell the world that you now preferred 12 year old boys.

Dont forget about breaking and entering her apt then sneaking into her bedroom to silently stand over her as she sleeps, then get in bed and magically disappear ( billy jean)

Michael Jackson was a kind, gentle, and compassionate manthing. We should all look at his life and try to take certain aspects of it and incorporate them into our own lives.

Do you make that statement in your capacity as Official Spokesman for NaMBLA?

hahaha I love how these blaque people are all giving him tributes and stuff. The guy had no blackness in him and never once dated a blaque woman. Hell I look more blaque then him!

r

Last edited:
Only thing he helped me do is dance better, which helps meeting girls. Otherwise I try to ignore what pedos do.

Top Bottom