Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what kind of car does every one drive???????

thefacelessballer

i have an 88 t-bird, just got it last week sold my mustang and picked this up from some old guy with 80000kilometers on it, for 1500$ canadian

i love it it has power everthing, and the just got a brand new metallic silver paint job, paid for by the previous owner..

Mercedes Benz......

But I plan on trading it in for something more simple...

Bright silver 2000 Dodge neon ES. It looks pretty good, but it's slow as hell.
I want something with more balls, but the way these gas prices are going, I'll stick with the 4 banger for a little while longer.

KrazyK said:
Bright silver 2000 Dodge neon ES. It looks pretty good, but it's slow as hell.
I want something with more balls, but the way these gas prices are going, I'll stick with the 4 banger for a little while longer.

Ya, definately keep it! I can't tell you how bad it sucks to get 8mpg! It's only in my wildeslt fantasy to get 40mbg :)

1990 Toyota pickup 4x4, extra cab. Looks pretty good, nice wheels, tint, prerunner, etc. Not to mention it just bent me over since I spent 3k+ on a new engine and clutch. The new engine leaked oil cause the mechanics that put it in are fucking brain dead. i just fixed it, took me 2 days. If it leaks again I am driving it off a cliff. Oh, and it gets 22mpg.

MP5 said:
1990 Toyota pickup 4x4, extra cab. Looks pretty good, nice wheels, tint, prerunner, etc. Not to mention it just bent me over since I spent 3k+ on a new engine and clutch. The new engine leaked oil cause the mechanics that put it in are fucking brain dead. i just fixed it, took me 2 days. If it leaks again I am driving it off a cliff. Oh, and it gets 22mpg.

"Oh, and it gets 22mpg" Gee thanks.... ;)

Top Bottom