Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your "Type"...

Everyone of you would/could fall for someone that doesn't fit your criteria at all.
It's one of those just is things...

I like men with muscles, military hair cuts, nice smile, nice eyes, nice butt, tall, clean cut, well groomed, nice dresser, and owns their own business. I want a man who has goals and ambitions. A man that knows what he wants out of life.

My type.....Ok, lets see.......Dark eyes, nice teeth, dark hair preferred, toned body, noticeable curves; not a slut, but sexually confident.
Sassy, but respectful; thoughtful, capable of loyalty, able to hold a decent conversation, and has good breath. :rose:

looks arent the most important to me,sure physical attraction catched my eye,but since I dont pick up girls in bars thats not usually what I notice first.

basically I want a loyal girl who isnt into games and materialistic bullshit

ceo said:
Cheffy said it best.

You can bet someone will copy/paste that to a match.com profile...

that's what I was thinking
it's probably out there in a dozen or so profiles already

Hmmm C I thought I knew my type but it changes over the years.... Before it would have been that sarcastic jock jerk. Then I went to older guys (7 + years), now I am back to whatever sparks my interest. When you see someone and it's like whoa... I know I like at least guys that are 5'10".... Most of the past guys I dated were brunettes... Not that I would classify that as my type. Number one most important thing to me though is they have to love working out. I think a nice athletic, muscular body is more attractive to me even then the face... When the lights go out all you have to do is feel.... and you can imagine whatever face you want :)

Top Bottom