Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What is your favorite sound?

Nathan

New member
Mine is probably a tie between the sound made when you run over chipmunks with your car (pop) and the one dogs make when they fart (fffffffttt).

How 'bout you?
 
the sound of iron plates smaking together while squating 405lbs.

the sound of a girl masturbating in her bedroom, while she "thinks" no one is listening:D
 
the sound of the mouse click reverting back to the main posts after I lose an IQ point looking at this thread... :)
 
Japanese machine said:
the sound of iron plates smaking together while squating 405lbs.

the sound of a girl masturbating in her bedroom, while she "thinks" no one is listening:D

oh God Jm...does your sister know you're listening to her?? :worried: :sick:
 
I love the sound of a storm...not just the thunder claps but the whole storm as it roles in with the wind building and the thunder rumbling off in the distance. The way it grows louder and more intense as it grows closer and closer.
 
The sound of the tide coming ashore.


Then there is always the sound of total and complete silence.:)
 
WODIN said:
I love the sound of a storm...not just the thunder claps but the whole storm as it roles in with the wind building and the thunder rumbling off in the distance. The way it grows louder and more intense as it grows closer and closer.

Thanks for sharing. Did writing that take you to your "happy place"?
 
The sound of a garage door opening.
 
I would have to say that my favorite sounds are when TheStromba and MrsPuddlesFl cum for me...the moaning is incredible. I love to make both of them cum. ;)
 
vixenbabe said:
The surf ....

couldn't agree more...

ola1.jpg
 
Thunder does sound good. I like the sound of a girl moaning when pleasuring her, and the sound of the liquid metal when the t1000 pulls that steel pipe out of his stomach.
 
surf at night...throaty v8...dolphins swimming...the first time a fall breeze hits you after the long summer...
 
Top Bottom