Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is you eatin today?

supersizeme

I brought in 1.5lbs of George Foreman grilled top sirloin plus a few slices of wheat braid. Today was supposed to be Subway wrap/Chinese food day but I decided to live the good life because petite sirloin was on sale for $2.99/lb at the sto last night. Fish oil caps for dessert. I plan on breaking open the fish oil caps in my mouth and then having a conversation with the guy behind me using as words that start with the letter "h" as possible.

Must have been nice

I ate somed canned chickenBLAH!!!

I saw it at the store yesterday and was like fuckin cool canned chicken I can eat it right out of the can at work perfect. Turn around the can holy shit it has 54 g or protein htis stuff is gonna rock!!!

OMG I opened the can it smelled like my cats canned cat food and tasted like feet.

A couple of protein shakes, too many eggs, and 1/2 lb of turkey over a salad with Balsamic Vinagrette!

so far 2 shakes, and a bacon turkey bravo and a bowl of soup from panera... gonna go eat something else soon

JB160 said:
Must have been nice

I ate somed canned chickenBLAH!!!

I saw it at the store yesterday and was like fuckin cool canned chicken I can eat it right out of the can at work perfect. Turn around the can holy shit it has 54 g or protein htis stuff is gonna rock!!!

OMG I opened the can it smelled like my cats canned cat food and tasted like feet.
Um lol thats quite disgusting. I KNEW that stuff had to be Nassy, which is why i never bought it. Thanks for verifying this for me.

Lasagna for lunch

a chicken breast
can of chunkys soup
can of tuna

i'm fuckin hungry roght now

and JB-
i tried that caned chicken too
great idea, bu tit was straight nasty

Breakfast whole wheat bagel with strawberry cream cheese and coffee.
Lunch grilled chicken with roasted peppers whole wheat linguine and pesto.
Snack chicken breast with baby carrots.
No idea what I am going to have for dinner and my other snack.

Top Bottom