Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What is the shortest cycle you can...

I ask for I wanna throw it in my current cycle! I'm on week 3 of Test-E, Beast jump 2 more weeks and adding Mast at week 6....
 
I bet you good see great results with 50mg EOD of tren.... Telling him to do 100 is too much.... We dont even know how experienced he is with tren...
 
I personally know your experienced gym junkie... You know how to train and eat dso you will see great results off low doses.... i was jsut wondering his experience with tren before i tell him 100 mg EOD is good... Cause we all know you can get results with less.... You ever start you blast bro??? Sorry for the thread jack...
 
I personally know your experienced gym junkie... You know how to train and eat dso you will see great results off low doses.... i was jsut wondering his experience with tren before i tell him 100 mg EOD is good... Cause we all know you can get results with less.... You ever start you blast bro??? Sorry for the thread jack...
yeah bro, a little over half way done and getting shredded on this one....had a few setbacks but thats life all in all very happy
 
Happens. Its about the gains we make when time is if the essence and still getting every meal in that's seperates us from every day joes...

Sent from my LG-E739 using EliteFitness
 
I personally know your experienced gym junkie... You know how to train and eat dso you will see great results off low doses.... i was jsut wondering his experience with tren before i tell him 100 mg EOD is good... Cause we all know you can get results with less.... You ever start you blast bro??? Sorry for the thread jack...

No worries good looking out! This will be my first run with Tren. Gonna go 50 EOD for 5 weeks!
 
Im not sure if i ever anwsered your question, but I believe you can get away with running tren for 4 weeks if your gonna bridge it during a cycle from one compound to another or you can use it for a kick start... I would be interested in running it like steve does without a test base, but only running it for 4 weeks, no anavar of course....
 
For real, there are logs of guys getting great results by the start of week 5 and they could have just stopped and ran a pct to maintain gains, and been on for only a month with a short recovery....
 
For real, there are logs of guys getting great results by the start of week 5 and they could have just stopped and ran a pct to maintain gains, and been on for only a month with a short recovery....

Yup, however, tren is one of those things that the longer you stay on, the better the results. So either you cut it short, PCT, break, and repeat...or you stay on it for a while and keep getting bigger and freakier lol :evil:
 
Top Bottom