Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the one thing...

ive got a burn box,i keep a few items in it to remind me of times when i wasnt a great person and did all kinds of fucked up shit.

sounds like a corny thing but i do have alot of self battles and little reminders help me alot

blueta2 said:
that if you died you would NOT want anyone to find in your posession?!

For me it would be my journal.....ekkkkkkkkk!

entry Jan 07: today i broke up with PBR. not sure how i feel. my boss said if i was late 1 more time i could get fired...iam torn.

I used to have a goody bag which consisted of a 13 X 8 dildo, and some other unmentionables. Thankfully I got rid of it all. I wouldnt want anyone to come across that in my closet. When my son was 4 he found the 13 incher and came walking down the hallway asking "Mommy, what's this?". I snatched it up faster than KB on a pre-teen blonde, and told him "it's a joke. It's a pretend leg"

rofllllllllllllllllllllll a leg. wtf!!

well he was 4, he believed it.

Reactions: PBR
Smurfy said:
I used to have a goody bag which consisted of a 13 X 8 dildo, and some other unmentionables. Thankfully I got rid of it all. I wouldnt want anyone to come across that in my closet. When my son was 4 he found the 13 incher and came walking down the hallway asking "Mommy, what's this?". I snatched it up faster than KB on a pre-teen blonde, and told him "it's a joke. It's a pretend leg"

rofllllllllllllllllllllll a leg. wtf!!

well he was 4, he believed it.

hahha..a leg. That must have been some leg ;-)

PBR said:
entry Jan 07: today i broke up with PBR. not sure how i feel. my boss said if i was late 1 more time i could get fired...iam torn.

LOL......did you read my journal ;-)
That day I wrote three long pages trying to get over you..hehe!

blueta2 said:
that if you died you would NOT want anyone to find in your posession?!

For me it would be my journal.....ekkkkkkkkk!

uhmmm let me think.... fuck i dont know what kind of question is this?

rollindirty said:
LOL@ a middle aged woman having a 'journal'

Keeping a journal is something I was taught to do when I was going through tough times in my life 20 yrs ago. It's theraputic. It's better than doing crack my friend....try it some time, you may love yourself ;-)

Top Bottom