Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What is in your pockets right NOW?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I have:

Wallet
17 dollars in front pocket - need to be transfered to wallet
a check written out fo r my maid
a Handicap sticker so I am ensured a parking place when I go to the beach shortly.
 
You bunch of no pocket wearing bitches. Why are there no posts on this thread yet?
 
I have $28.37 in my right front pocket. I don't own a wallet.
 
I have a stick of gum
Breath mints - minty
wallet
keys
3 dollars and 42 cents
myhand
 
Wallet w/ a $5 bill in it
$0.63 in change
cell phone
pill case containing 4 Vivarin, 1 Wellbutrin, 1 aspirin
keys


AA is laughing his ass off right now picturing people all over the place counting out their change. LOL.:FRlol:
 
Left rear: A movie coupon
Right front: Keys, ID, Bank card, $70
Left Front: Piece of lint
 
big4life said:
Nothing................I'm naked.:shocked:

Just got out of the shower, I'm in my robe. :D

Fantastic. Hopefully you are sporting a boner.
 
Keys to my apartment and truck.
Keys to my work place.
Wallet with credit cards to remind me of my debt hell.
Handkerchief.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AAP
Damn, a lot of you guys carry keys in your front pockets while sitting down on the cpu? Fuck, too much pain for me. I have a small pocket wallet, with no cash, and some listerene strips.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AAP
Some blue colored fuzz

A piece of paper with my new Bank of England account pass and pin numbers..

A piece of paper that says "short MSO"..

A piece of paper with a girl's phone number..

74 cents
 
  • Like
Reactions: AAP
$202 and my wallet..back from the night out..and still money to spare, a damn good night!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AAP
a pack of Juicy Fruit with 3 sticks left
a small pack of breath mints
a nice shiney silver gem stone

Wallet:
Drivers Lisences
VP membership to a club
Debit card
Picture of my dog
Picture of my girl friend
46bucks
2 condoms
A receipt for a radio transmitter

Keys:
Key to my safe
Key to my dirt bike
Key to my street bike
Key to an old Mustang i am working on
Engine key to my grand prix
Door key to my grand prix
House key
 
  • Like
Reactions: AAP
Top Bottom