Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is best time to do cardio for fat loss

Cack please...you have done it a thousand times at wannabebig...stop copy-pasting the same studies and at least post something different...by the way...do you know that everyone is different?...I remember you said that you have a fast met....

What did you write this article for? I read about half of that long post, and realized that I was stupid for reading it. Hell, I'm stupid for making a reply. It seems weird that I've been doing morning cardio, empty stomach for about 4-5 days a week for the past 5 months. I've gone from 224lbs, 15-16% bf to 200lbs, 4-5% bf. Maybe I'm the only one who's seen results, but hey I'd advise everyone to do it.

Well, as far as more intelligent goes, I'd like to think that I'm pretty smart. I'm no expert, but I know that if a.m. cardio works for most people, why would you not do it?

Oh, it'll work alright. It burns calories, therefore it works.

But, if you were to take two twins and have one do morning cardio w/o eating, and the other have a little to eat then the twin who ate first would be leaner faster.

I've dropped a good amount of bodyfat with no cardio relatively fast, cardio is not all it's cracked up to be - calories in VS calories out.

Cackerot69 said:
The old morning cardio crap...

DO NOT do your cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, at least have a protein shake beforehand (adding a piece of fruit to saturate liver glyco would be a nice idea as well). Doing cardio on empty stomach = doing cardio with no liver glycogen and when the liver is depleted of glycogen it uses muscle to saturate itself. So, no your body doesn't go straight to fat stores when on an empty stomach (how great that would be, huh?), it goes to muscle.

Did you dropp a dumbbell on your head or something before breakfast is the best time to do cardio true you need to drink a protein shake, but the fact is cardio in the morning before breakfast is great.

Here: http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=22875

"Obtain" some DNP and do very mild cardio. DNP is anti-proteolytic which means it exclusively uses carbohydrates and/or fats to supply energy for the mitochondria and does not facilitate muscle breakdown,

Watch the fat float away in a matter of days while keeping your hard earned muscle.

Jump on the DNP train. :D

Well, the protein shake is breakfast then isn't it? break-fast, in other words - stopping your overnight fast with something to eat/drink.

As long as you have a little something to eat beforehand you'll be fine.

Top Bottom