Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is B-12 used for??

I don't know what it is used for exactly but I heard it is great for increasing your appetite.

M18

In aids in protein synthesis and increases your appetite. Ii will give you a boost of energy if it is injected at a high dose that last about a day. Good stuff.

vitamin B 12, known as cyanocobalamin, cobolamin and also known as the energy vitamin is a very widely researched vitamin, and used in supplementation to a very large degree.

Cobolamin is needed in the manufacture of red blood cells and the maintenance of red blood cells and it stimulates appetite, promotes growth and release energy. It is often used with older people to give an energy boost, assist in preventing mental deterioration and helps with speeding up thought processes. Some people are also of the opinion that it helps with clearing up infections and provide protection against allergies and cancer. This vitamin is also used in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.

Plus, it helps make injections less painful.

Great for ttoykko shots. It eases the pain. I also take inject some when I feel like I may be getting sick like a sore throat or something. May be mental but it seems to give me a boost and kick the bug.

Top Bottom