Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is A Good Bulking Diet Look Like?

TAURUS1977

I AM 6'2" TALL 185 POUNDS. I WAS WONDERING WHAT A GOOD BULKING DIET WOULD LOOK LIKE? HOW MANY CALORIES, PROTEIN, CARBS, AND FAT I WOULD NEED EACH DAY?

I'm slim like you...i just try to eat as many cals as I can stuff down my throat...atleast 3,000 I'd say. as for protien, eat 1.5x your weight in grams of protien. don't really pay much attention to carbs...watch me get flamed for this, lol.

hey bro.... I am 6'3" and weighed 185 a few years back....I constitenly ate 3500 - 4000 cals and lots of protien and put on 30 pounds on in a couple of years (naturally) with just some body fat.

I think what did it for me was age.....my metabolism slowed somewhat and I was able to gain some nice size!

It is often hard as shit for us skinny guys to add mass! I was happy that I waited to juice with a much better foundation.

Something tells me you're going to need more than 3000-4000 calories. Is this a natural bulking diet? Or "enhanced". Either way in order to grow big you have to eat big...End of story. You have to be dedicated to your diet more so than your training. Traininng is the stimulus...Food is what builds the muscle mass in response to that stimulus. Most definately keep it clean. Don't load up on crap food just to load up on calories. Eat wholsome nutritious foods. 60%carbs, 30%protein, 10%fat is pretty standard. Get 1.5-2g of complete protein per pound of bodyweight. Eat frequently...preferably up to 8 meals a day. This is a very complex question that would require a book to detail to do's and don'ts of a bodybuilding diet, so perhaps if you broke it down into several simpler more direct questions it would be easier to help you.

Same here - Tall and thin. Started lifting when I was 165 lbs it took me 4 years to gain 35 lbs naturally. I'm 6'-4", BTW. Have done one cycle and am currently between 210-215 and now have been lifting 6 years.

I'm looking forward to my next cycle and an additional 15-20 lbs. Follow Beezers advice and eat clean. It really makes a difference. It was only after I started paying attention to my diet did the weight begin to come (and more importantly - stay!).

But keep in mind that although weight gain for us tall ectomorphic types does not come easy....IT DOES HAPPEN. Accept the fact that you will have to work harder than the short fire plugs in your gym, eat more than them and train harder. Its a fact of life and a scientific law of physics.

eating a ton of cals over years is extremely hard to do......I tried it it could not keep it up!

Doing very high cals for a 10 week cycle is quite different than doing it for two years.

Top Bottom