Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What I did wrong?? Yesterday My competition

BodyEnergy

Hello Guys
Yesterday I had my competition and I have some questions for the " competitions expert"

15 - 14 - 13 - 12 - 11 - 10 days Out 300 gr Carbs 200Gr Pro - 8 Liter water - 4 gr Vit C - 6 gr Sodium - 1 Gr Potassium
09 - 08 - 07 days Out 200 gr Carbs 200Gr Pro - 8 Liter water - 4 gr Vit C - 6 gr Sodium - 1 Gr Potassium
06 - 05 - 100 gr Carbs 300Gr Pro - 8 Liter water - 4 gr Vit C - 6 gr Sodium - 1 Gr Potassium
04 - 60 gr Carbs 300Gr Pro - 8 Liter water - 4 gr Vit C - 6 gr Sodium - 1 Gr Potassium
03 days Out 600 gr Carbs 100Gr Pro - 8 Liter water - 4 gr Vit C - 6 gr Sodium - 1 Gr Potassium - depletion workout.
02 days Out 600 gr Carbs 100Gr Pro - 6 Liter water - 4 gr Vit C - 4 gr Sodium - 1 Gr Potassium
01 days Out 600 gr Carbs 100Gr Pro - 6 Liter water stopped 24 hours before prejudging - 4 gr Vit C - 2 gr Sodium Stopped 36 hours before prejudging - 1 Gr Potassium

before being weighed 500 gr Rice - Peanut butter .- Honey - 500 Ml water with Glicerol
at that point I was enough Full good vascularization and good ripped.

3 hours before prejudging I added again Salt with Pizza - cake and chips.
In 30 minutes I have got shredded and FULL veins around my body and I I continued to nibble salty... very Nice shape dudes
before the prejudging I started to sweat and my look was more flat than 1 hour before and the definitions goes in paradise.....
I was very sad seeing me lose the def.
The answer could be that my body seeing salt, started to deplete it??

In your consideration what could be happened?

No diuretics used.

Thank you for your consideration

My guess is that you spilled over a bit. You didn't post your stats but that seems like an overabundance of carbs for a carb up, especially since you didn't carb deplete much. You had 2100g of carbs in 4 days going into the show then had a huge carb load day of show also. If you didn't consume water I don't see the sodium being an issue.

If you are full and looking good morning of show, you shouldn't add an abundance of carbs. Just eat a rice cake or two every couple hours with a little peanut butter on it to maintain your fullness

My guess is that you spilled over a bit. You didn't post your stats but that seems like an overabundance of carbs for a carb up, especially since you didn't carb deplete much. You had 2100g of carbs in 4 days going into the show then had a huge carb load day of show also. If you didn't consume water I don't see the sodium being an issue.

If you are full and looking good morning of show, you shouldn't add an abundance of carbs. Just eat a rice cake or two every couple hours with a little peanut butter on it to maintain your fullness

Thank you very much for the answer
I guessed that, put the sodium some hours before the show would give me hard and vascular look but instead it gave me flat look...

Def agree with spilling over.

adding pizza before you step on stage?- the dairy alone will smoothen your look over fast..

3 hrs before I would have done maybe pancakes syrup

and then 1 hr before small bites of choc and tablespoons of PB.

plus u dropped your water 36 hours before??? that is nuts?

so 0 water for 36 hours?

No wonder why you are flat that is your answer.

Def agree with spilling over.

adding pizza before you step on stage?- the dairy alone will smoothen your look over fast..

3 hrs before I would have done maybe pancakes syrup

and then 1 hr before small bites of choc and tablespoons of PB.

plus u dropped your water 36 hours before??? that is nuts?

so 0 water for 36 hours?

No wonder why you are flat that is your answer.

No bro I dropped out Water 24 hours before prejudging
and the day of the competition I drank 500ml water with Glicerol.

Next Time I will only lower a bit the sodium and the water , and I won't play with Junk food with salt.

Top Bottom