Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happens to your muscles ?

buffchic69

Hi.

Just curious, what have you all experienced when you weight train (HEAVY, ) but are on a cutting diet ?

Please share !!!

Did you all keep your size, fullness, etc ? Was there more definition ? combo of both ?

Just want to know of female experiences ?

Thanks !!!! ;)

Maintaining strength/size can prove to be difficult while dieting. You certainly will notice an increase in definition if its done correctly though; and the strength/muscle loss will be minimal.

I don't keep my fullness, but thats because I am not eating as many carbs. When you have a carb up day, you will look full again.

psychedout said:
Maintaining strength/size can prove to be difficult while dieting. You certainly will notice an increase in definition if its done correctly though; and the strength/muscle loss will be minimal.

I don't keep my fullness, but thats because I am not eating as many carbs. When you have a carb up day, you will look full again.

Thank you psychedout !!!!!

it all depeonds on how you are cutting. ie, low carb will make u look scronny. make sure you get those carbs and sufficient protein to repait your muscles, training heavy does some damage to muscles. so if your cutting and dont get sufficient nutrition, youll end up much weaker and smaller.

Top Bottom