Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What hapepened to all the stickies

  • Thread starter Thread starter revexrevex
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
manny78 said:
They aren't deleted...

Yeah, but it would be better if a mod would make a sticky with the links like before. They would save people a lot of time searching.:)
 
why arent they stickies like before?
There is something going on that we arent being told about
 
bignate73 said:


cant be that bad though......

we were never given a straight answer as to where the original stickies went. I would like to know why spatts, who has given this board so much, has left as well
I am not bashing elite in any way, but I think the members are being left out of the loop, and I dont think thats fair
 
yea theres alot more goin on than everyone knows about...i mean i read bout the crap that went on w/citruside but that isnt the extent of it evidently
 
needsize said:


we were never given a straight answer as to where the original stickies went. I would like to know why spatts, who has given this board so much, has left as well
I am not bashing elite in any way, but I think the members are being left out of the loop, and I dont think thats fair

rick said he would tell us all tomorrow. i hope it isn't too bad of news :/
 
needsize said:


we were never given a straight answer as to where the original stickies went. I would like to know why spatts, who has given this board so much, has left as well
I am not bashing elite in any way, but I think the members are being left out of the loop, and I dont think thats fair

1- I will try to find the stickies, if anyone as the links, post them and they will be stuck again.

2- Why did Spatts leave ? I'll leave to admin the long answer but let's just say she wasn't happy with us anymore. What happened behind the closed doors will remain there, unless she wants to talk about it (which would just make more drama...).
 
This place is going to shit. Someone give a fucking straight answer. manny, I apologize to you, because I know you have been searching for missing posts and whatnot, and you've been a good guy.
 
From Zero said:
This place is going to shit. Someone give a fucking straight answer. manny, I apologize to you, because I know you have been searching for missing posts and whatnot, and you've been a good guy.

Unfortunately, some folks (not everyone) from Chemical Muscle are trying to start a little boards war. That's the root of the problem. Now everything looks fine and the situation is stabilized. Those who were not happy with EF all left.

BTW I think I found one of the stockies which is now stuck.
 
The Ranger said:
That is not true manny...not at all my man...


Ranger

What he said.

Spatts doesn't even post that often at CM because we're devoting more energy to our own board...she reads it, but it's not like there's a thread over there about "recruiting another soldier in the board war".
 
TheProject said:


What he said.

Spatts doesn't even post that often at CM because we're devoting more energy to our own board...she reads it, but it's not like there's a thread over there about "recruiting another soldier in the board war".

You are exactly right, she would never do that, nor would I...I still post here and defend this board...Jesus...Let it fucking die already manny.....


Ranger
 
manny78 said:
Unfortunately, some folks (not everyone) from Chemical Muscle are trying to start a little boards war. That's the root of the problem.

I'm sorry dude, but that is one huge pile of bullcrap.
 
The Ranger said:


You are exactly right, she would never do that, nor would I...I still post here and defend this board...Jesus...Let it fucking die already manny.....


Ranger

Ranger, I repect you and I am not saying that you would do this or even condone it, but people who said they were leaving have come back just to attack other members and this site. I know because I have been the object of one of their attacks.

Personally I wish all this bs would just die. If people want to post only on one board and not the other that's fine. If they want to post on both, that's fine too. Just respect the members of whatever board they are on.
 
I as well...I personally never said I was leaving, I simply stepped aside as a Mod but also stated I would still be here and post from time to time...

I never left my Mod position with malice, but it appears alot of folks seem to think that way....

Guess I can't blame them with all that is going on these days...

No hard feelings at all big man...

Peace,

Ranger
 
big4life said:

Just respect the members of whatever board they are on.

Perhaps it is respect for some of the members that makes some of the refugees come back from time to time.

It's not simply a matter of board content, or members being banned unjustly, or even a business disagreement.

Just something to think about...
 
TheProject said:


What he said.

Spatts doesn't even post that often at CM because we're devoting more energy to our own board...she reads it, but it's not like there's a thread over there about "recruiting another soldier in the board war".

Spatts is very good friend with Kronk and lately, she was acting mostly as Kronk's spokeswoman on the mod board. Maybe she didn't feel welcome and thought the best thing to do for her was to leave. And I'm sure you knew that since you're good friends.

Sometimes, when the truth is almost impossible to find you must ask yourself this question: Am I with them or not ? I dont agree with every decisions taken by my superiors at my job, but none of them is forcing me to stay. The same applies here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom