Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what gauge needle to use for winstrol

ABSALOn

New member
Bros, this is my first time doing injectables and I wonder if there is a standard needle you can use for all injectable steroids including winstrol, or winni must be injected with a specific gauge,thank you.
 
I hope you plan to use Test as well. 25 gauge and 1" seems to work almost anywhere


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I actually just wrote an in-depth article on injectable vs oral winstol for the board. It should be up on evolutionary.org soon.

Injectable and oral winstrol are essentially the exact same thing. The absorption and liver toxicity is the same whether you take the product orally or inject it. I personally see no reason to do extra injections and inject the winstrol. I would use the oral version.

If only injectable winstrol is available to purchase, you can actually drink it. Measure out your dosage in the syringe, inject it into your mouth and then swallow.
 
Winny is an interesting drug. Not only is the injectable and oral the same, and not only can you drink the injectable, it's also the only steroid that comes in a human and vet grade that is the same exact drug!
 
Just like with all steroids, I would go with a 27-28g. However, why inject winstrol if you can take it orally with just the same effects, and side effects? In any case it will be liver toxic, so I don't see the point in injecting it. In any case, the above mentioned sizes are good, and don't mix it with other gear if it is water based.
 
Top Bottom