Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Foods Help with Sexual Vitality/Performance

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
A client of mine has this issue with his performance, he is 47, and asked me this question on "what foods help with sexual performance, etc", I asked him "are you referring to supplements", he said "no, food", so do you folks know any foods that can get the yang up. List supplements as well just for good measure. Thanks for the help. peace

I've heard reports that Tomatoes are good.

Always heard that oysters were also good for the sex drive and that fatty foods were bad.

Ginsing?

GinNJuice said:
I've heard reports that Tomatoes are good.

Always heard that oysters were also good for the sex drive and that fatty foods were bad.

Ginsing?
Alright, just put those on my list in my email to him, keep them coming, thanks G&J. peace

oysters have zinc, which is good, and it is pretty damn hard to OD on oysters in comparison to zinc tablets.

tomatoes are good for the prostate, but not sure how they are for arousal.

fish oils help with male hormone levels, and some fats (including flax) have been shown to lower them

hot peppers help with arousal

meat in general, espeically red, has both zinc and L-arginine (L-arginine raises nitric oxide levels, which assists in boners)

anything that raises dopamine levels - coffee comes to mind.
garlic is high in zinc and L-arginine (remember the boners)

I think chocolate too - the carbs help raise seratonin levels and I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that it has an effect on dopamine levels as well, at least in women (but likely in both since it does contain caffeine)

some seeds have zinc too - but don't recall what - I would assume the edible ones and not say... peach pits or appleseeds

Pineapple is supposed to make your cum taste great. I know that has nothing to do with performance, but I thought I'd through it out there anyway.

Haz said:
Pineapple is supposed to make your cum taste great. I know that has nothing to do with performance, but I thought I'd through it out there anyway.

I've read this too. Can anyone verify this?

Top Bottom