Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what fitness models do you look up to?

Timea, Monica, Lena, and Debbie Kruck. I like Trish Stratus too. She is so beautiful and sexy! I can see why all the men want her. but Trish is right she doesn't have alot of muscle compared to the fitness girls, just looks. I love Mandy Blank's body but her face has gotten kinda wide and broad over a couple of years.

Last edited:
Trish Stratus...

yeah...she's hot...even if not a lot of muscle...and so is Pamela Anderson....luv trashy blonde women with big lips and fake boobs!

it's a Southern thang...or maybe just Tennessee...after all...look at Dolly Parton! lol!

Tippy has the big hair thing going :) Shoot.....Al has the long hair going now.....joe cool college professor :(

sorry...ann....i'm a Republican...

plus i can't stand Tipper from when she tried to get albums censored....and she's a hawg! Yuck...but so is Al now....

my hometown is next to his...or what he claims is his...he never really lived there...but that's another issue...

i heard him speak when he was running for the Senate...what a greasy dweeb! my apologies if you're a Democrat....

Re: sorry...ann....i'm a Republican...

sheez_ripped said:
plus i can't stand Tipper from when she tried to get albums censored....and she's a hawg! Yuck...but so is Al now....

my hometown is next to his...or what he claims is his...he never really lived there...but that's another issue...

i heard him speak when he was running for the Senate...what a greasy dweeb! my apologies if you're a Democrat....

No dem. here......just making comment on southern women---- not to fond myself of tree hugging gore ;)

kewl! ann...

yeah....u do see a lot of big hair and boobs and bottle blondes down here....course i'm a Southerner born and raised....and i still have a soft spot for that look...:D

i had the biggest mall hair in the 80s....lol!

glad you're not a Dem...i didn't wanna offend ya in case ya really liked the Tipster! :)

and of course I bought myself the boobs!

I use to be in the itty bitty titty com. myself.....but not any more. Got me some fake nails, fake boobs and blondish hair.....not big hair tho :(

I betcha my accent is stronger than yours also ;)

I still have a soft spot for the muscle girls of the early years - Sharon Bruneau and the muscle girls of the current years - Jennifer McVicar. Timea works too -- I can relate to the taller girls - the short ones -- no offense to the under 5'6" girls -- they just drive me nuts - I always felt soooo HUGE compared to them..... just a personal thing I guess....

Top Bottom